Big Money 2.6 Pull In Jefferson Co. WV

I know lots of daily drivers who are trailered to pulls IN CASE they break, and the 20" hitch height is really low. But hey...for $800 I guess its worth it since the closest to that around here is a pull with $250 1st place.

Im guessing cause there is no hanging wieghts thats why they run a 20" hitch. Its gonna be an awsome pull.

Im guessing cause there is no hanging wieghts thats why they run a 20" hitch. Its gonna be an awsome pull.

No doubt it will be awesome, I just hope that they get more money to offer up to 2nd-5th. the $1k winner take all is nice, but the chances of a "street" truck winning it are next to none.

yeah, no hanging weights, and they will probably be checking to make sure there is no weight hidden behind bumpers and so fourth.

Its no bushings and there will be a plug present so they will check them.

so who won?

This was on Eastern Extreme Pullers Website

It looks as if there will be another pull at the Jefferson Co. WV Fairgrounds put on by Mountain State Pullers. If everything goes ok the pull will be on Sunday, Sept. 21 at 1:00 pm. with a rain date of Sept. 28. The sled is to be the Terminator. The 8050 Hot Stock diesel class will be run. $800.00 has already been raised for the purse of the diesel class with possibly more to come. This money was raised by some of the pullers in this class. The rules are on Mountain State's website. Im sure the purse will be a grand if not more by then.

Mountain State Pullers - 8050 Hot Stock Diesel Rules.. Link

http://mtnstpullers.com/8050-hot-stock-diesel-rules/

Hasn't happened yet.

from what i heard this weekend there is going to be a ton of truck traveling from out of state for a chance at the $1,000 top prize.

Back