Big Triples

I doubt it will be as big of a restriction as the head...

This is going to be a killer setup can you say who is getting it?

Looks like the high pressure turbo could be a big restriction. On the triple kits I've seen the high pressure is same size or bigger than the 2 low pressure. Good luck. Be curious to see how it works

The triple kits we've already built have worked awesome in their current configuration, great street manners and awesome spool characteristics even at our higher elevation. Proper wastegate tuning goes a long way.

You might as well tear it all the way down and put some billet rods in, before you blow that block to high hell...

It is a built motor with a performance cam, head work, and billet rods.

Last edited:
Looks like the high pressure turbo could be a big restriction. On the triple kits I've seen the high pressure is same size or bigger than the 2 low pressure. Good luck. Be curious to see how it works

agreed... looks like two 480's blowing into a 66?

got a feeling those 80's aren't even going to wiggle... :eek:

agreed... looks like two 480's blowing into a 66?

got a feeling those 80's aren't even going to wiggle... :eek:

The high pressure is built on an S300 frame, not sure specs on it. The low pressures however are complete hybrid turbos, believe Pius stole parts from just about every manufacturer to put these together for us, not just off the shelf stuff, they were spec'd and engineered to work specifically in this triple kit.

That's what we're afraid of. Motor is running ARP 625's and a stock gasket, stock 6.7: block and a full built 68RFE trans, so we may need to do some taming down with the gates, but it's gonna be fun. Very cool build.

It is a built motor with a performance cam, head work, and billet rods.

My apologies. I took stock 6.7 as just that.

Guess i shoulda known better coming from you guys.
:bow:

The high pressure is built on an S300 frame, not sure specs on it. The low pressures however are complete hybrid turbos, believe Pius stole parts from just about every manufacturer to put these together for us, not just off the shelf stuff, they were spec'd and engineered to work specifically in this triple kit.
That sounds like him.

My apologies. I took stock 6.7 as just that.

Guess i shoulda known better coming from you guys.
:bow:

The truck came to us with the engine and transmission already built, we're just in charge of the airflow :ft:

I'm working on a set of triples for my truck and it makes me a bit uncomfortable trying to guess what will work well. Throwing 6.7 into the mix makes it even more of a crap shoot. I'll say this though, I'd rather figure out how to put them in mine than how to shoe horn them into a 3rd gen. You guys must not be claustrophobic.

I think you'll make more power then before ;)

These are very big and the work WOP has already done is very impressive like always. Very tight fit but Moose is the man for the job.

well do it big then!!! :D :rockwoot:

Hopefully these things work as well as we plan...3800cfm!

It'll be interesting to see how they work. If the flow numbers are correct, my math says 2,500-3,000 hp at full tilt. That 68rfe should hold pretty well...LOL

It'll be interesting to see how they work. If the flow numbers are correct, my math says 2,500-3,000 hp at full tilt. That 68rfe should hold pretty well...LOL

Each atmosphere turbo flows around 1900-cfm at peak map. Going to be interesting tuning it all to keep it safe, that's for sure.

what is gaoing to be used to tune the beast? efilive or a standalone?
the build looks exciting. keep us posted on how it works out.

Back