Big Triples

I love how clean you guys make these.

Thanks...

Intermediate pipe is just about finished. Working on gate plumbing today, hoping to have everything mocked up on the engine stand by the end of the day.

I was just curious about this particular setup... Should be an awesome setup... Pius is brilliant, anything he is involved with is topnotch

Just like it's spelled, Pie-Us...just don't ask me to pronounce his last name :hehe:

WOP you guys do some very clean work... not sure how they will work out but hope it does well for you guys.

t4 flanges on the primaries?

im glad i got started with pius way back when.. he's come a long way since we started playing with our little cummins back in the late 90's.. hes forgotten more than most of us will ever know.. great people. i wish they still lived close to me..i might have tripples by now.. lol.. very good people for sure..
he disigned the first set of twins for my dodge back around year 2k.. intercooled between the stages and all..

yep the usb, wsb, asb were all tested on my truck back in the day.. joseph donelly ran one of pius' turbos back when he did 893 around 10 years ago.. can you guess who intraduced them..
talking with pius a while ago wop and pius came about through some of my early intraductions, bryan kinny whos truck i now have.. charle maglore.. brian block, john russin.. some of the folks that have used pius' turbos

yep the usb, wsb, asb were all tested on my truck back in the day.. joseph donelly ran one of pius' turbos back when he did 893 around 10 years ago.. can you guess who intraduced them..
talking with pius a while ago wop and pius came about through some of my early intraductions, bryan kinny whos truck i now have.. charle maglore.. brian block, john russin.. some of the folks that have used pius' turbos

I thought Donelly did like 799 on Don's injectors and a Pius built turbo? Do you know which charger it was that he ran? Single 71 I think. He comes up with some crazy names for his stuff, isn't the wsb something like "wicked som *****"?LOL

Back