Big Triples

Everything came back from the powdercoat shop today. Starting the clean-up and assembly. Should look pretty impressive all done up in the next couple days. Stay posted!

Are the big ones race cover equipped S480's? Whats the little one?

The little one came out of a turbocharged sewing machine from a sweatshop in Vietnam. The big ones are from a Lobster boat with a stepped hull.

Sorry guys, looks like I gotta make ya wait a little longer. Going to keep the final product unders wraps until the owner gets to see it in person. But we'll be sure to post pics and videos as soon that happens.

oh dear lord i wanted the old set you guys offered butttt now i want that set

Sorry guys, looks like I gotta make ya wait a little longer. Going to keep the final product unders wraps until the owner gets to see it in person. But we'll be sure to post pics and videos as soon that happens.

So text him a picture already.

The guys were able to get it all assembled and started the truck up for the first time this afternoon. Turbos sound incredible and are making boost. Exhaust note is very unique and has a little different tone than our last few triple kits. Very excited to start dialing this thing in...stay posted.

im going to sell my wife's jetta and her cat to buy me a set of these and install them before she shoots me

We're delivering the truck to the customer this weekend, so we'll be sure to post some pictures and short videos next week. And I'm sure you'll see plenty of information from the owner once the tuning is dialed in.

Back