Big Triples

Pictures and video to come tomorrow, owner gets the truck back tonight, then it's time to start tuning.

Wouldn't these be more like 3000-3200 cfm and 210-220lbs/min rather than 3800cfm and 260lbs/min? Maybe my math is off.

Last edited:
Wouldn't these be more like 3000-3200 cfm and 210-220lbs/min rather than 3800cfm and 260lbs/min? Maybe my math is off.

Not sure if your math is off or if Pius is wrong...It would be a great question to ask him.

I've heard anywhere between 13.9-14.47cfm per 1lbs/min. Believe the true formula depends on ambient T. Also possible they are fancy comp wheels.

Here it is...dropped the truck off to it's owners at H&S Performance last night, now it's time to get it on their dyno and start doing some tuning before the drag season starts. Can't wait to see what they can do with it. Will be posted more pictures soon...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EBTU-hbzys"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EBTU-hbzys[/ame]

Last edited:
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

if i remember correctly there last kit made over 1000hp with 300 sticks and one pump.

Only one cp3? What does it have for fueling?

Impressive build.

To be honest, I'm not really sure. H&S built the engine and chassis in-house, we just fabbed up the triples and hauled it back down to them. Truck still has stock tuning in it for now, so we didn't really even get a chance to drive it or adjust wastegates. That will come in time, believe they are going to finish up the other work on the truck and get it vinyl wrapped. Then we can go back down and start working on engine and turbo tuning on the dyno.

Specs on turbos? At least the brand of sewing machine and stepped hull boat.

Eye candy.....I'd dump that H&S intake in a heartbeat to get rid of that 180 though.......LOL Ever measure the pressure drop across the intercooler putting the primary air through it?

Anymore pics of drive side plumbing? Interested in whats going on over there.

thats some beautiful work, the only thing i see to question is the downpipe section, i would believe a Y pipe would be better..

H&S requested we retain their stock style horn so we builtu the pipes to accommodate that. And we did take some extra steps to allow proper flow through the downpipes...shouldnt be an issue.

Quite amazing how easily they spool...especially with no tuning in the truck yet.

Back