BOB Indoor vids

The changes you all made was great!! Tell Guy that he can now believe me he is not underpowered too much, and can run with the "big dogs".. Great craftmanship and innovation, which is what the sport is all about!

The American Ride was one of the most impressive trucks I seen pull!! I love the extra long bed on it!!

The changes you all made was great!! Tell Guy that he can now believe me he is not underpowered too much, and can run with the "big dogs".. Great craftmanship and innovation, which is what the sport is all about!

Yeah, the truck ran better than I expected, but the loose track was probably in my favor. Had a good time having a couple beers or maybe it was more than two. I believe the truck is still underpowered by aways. Could of possibly done a little better, but the dirt pile was coming up farely quick and the flag guy was startin to pull out the red flag. Not making exscuses I think I was pretty well done anyway, but still very happy where I ended up. :ford:

Looks like was a good pull and damn nice run guy but never seen your truck try to bounce ever before like that

Nice Video !! Any video of the tractor classes ? A Ford 9000 called "Pappa Smurff" won and is from my neck of the woods.

Nice Video !! Any video of the tractor classes ? A Ford 9000 called "Pappa Smurff" won and is from my neck of the woods.

forresters had a good weekend at the super pull, that 9000 runs and the 540 light pro superfarm combo was the best class of the night by far in my opinion

We went to this event also and it's crazy how many of us went to this and did not even know it. Hell we could have walked right by each other.

Looks like was a good pull and damn nice run guy but never seen your truck try to bounce ever before like that

Mine did the same thing!

We went to this event also and it's crazy how many of us went to this and did not even know it. Hell we could have walked right by each other.

Yeah I know, I met quite a few new people but could have met more it seems. Maybe next time

-Michael

Jeff it was probably one of the wildest rides I have had. I know my truck usually does not bounce....but when I used to pull my gas truck and get a small lope in it .....it meant I was hooked to the track and would usually win.
In this case, I pulled with a 3.0 charger and I had about 400 lbs. less on the front than normal so this could be part of the reason for the bounce.
I"m still excited with the results.

See you Sunday at the SWWI Pullers party.

Yeah, the truck ran better than I expected, but the loose track was probably in my favor. Had a good time having a couple beers or maybe it was more than two. I believe the truck is still underpowered by aways. Could of possibly done a little better, but the dirt pile was coming up farely quick and the flag guy was startin to pull out the red flag. Not making exscuses I think I was pretty well done anyway, but still very happy where I ended up. :ford:

were did you end up Guy.
Looked like a good run.

Last edited:
Well Guy it was a great run! Once again just to see someone trying something new. But you have came this far in a short amount of time so in the next season the guys running 2.8/3.0 better pay close attention! But it was nice meeting you and whats his name( sorry bad at remembering names), but good luck with your build and we will hopefully see you all at a pull this summer!!

Back