Bought a 6.4 today.. Have lots of pics..

Morse

Diesel
Well, after shopping for another diesel daily driver for a while, I found one. It's an 08 with 22k on it when I bought it today. I left yesterday evening, drove 12 hours there, picked it up, and just got home after another 12 hour drive. I'm very tired to say the least, but I wanted to post it.. It's pretty blingy, but I really like it. It has the following that I can think of. I found several things it had today after I arrived I wasn't aware of. It was a nice surprise. It has a spartan dashdaq, exhaust, afe, mag hytec rear dif cover, 8'' Rize lift kit with Fox reservoir shocks all the way around, 37x13.50X20's, chrome everywhere, remote start, in dash eclipse touch screen dvd/nav system, body color fender flares, new super duty emblems, and I'm sure there's more I'm probably forgetting.. It runs well, but I think the programs need to be updated. It turned in 16.2 mpg hand calculated after using my gps to find out how far the speedometer is. That was with the 210 tune. I had heard the 275 tune is now getting 2 plus mpg than the 210, but with the 275 it dropped to 15 mpg. I'll have to check for updates. I'm very impressed so far. Let me know what you think..
Here's the ebay link where I found it. It has many pictures..

Ford : F-350 : eBay Motors (item 300404607432 end time Mar-13-10 11:35:47 PST)

My next purchase would be some AMP research power steps with the extenders so you can get in that thing. Looks good.

Very nice truck. I do like those fords but they took a little getting used to. I am thinking of a new truck that mabey what I get

judging from your avatar, if you actually built that truck, you may not want to tell anybody.

congrats brad, im sure you love the interior, quiet, and new ammenities.

Big blingy wheels and crazy lift don't prove anything. I couldn't care less what the outside looks like. You laugh at how it looks an I'll laugh at you sniffing my exhaust. :hehe

I wouldnt want to bet on that.. Mikes truck runs pretty darn good.... I am betting on some very solid 11 second times with it. Not bad for a 6.4, I dont even think he will need to run n2o to get there either...

I wouldnt want to bet on that.. Mikes truck runs pretty darn good.... I am betting on some very solid 11 second times with it. Not bad for a 6.4, I dont even think he will need to run n2o to get there either...

If I we're you I wouldn't bet on me either lol

If you guys would like to continue this civilized debate somebody should move it to a new thread because I do hate when a thread hijack totally forgets about the OP. Label it something like "crap that has nothing to do with new trucks"

If you guys would like to continue this civilized debate somebody should move it to a new thread because I do hate when a thread hijack totally forgets about the OP. Label it something like "crap that has nothing to do with new trucks"

you're the one who did this. why dont you just report the post...:hehe:

anyway, congrats on the new truck brad, looks killer!!

Back