Bought a 6.4 today.. Have lots of pics..

yeah so what if he bought a truck that was already done up, he's built probably alot more stuff than you have lorendiesel. His 06 Single cab short bed Cr was pretty slick and his dmax camaro will be even better!

I think I must have logged into CF by mistake. I'm not talking about Morse. If what I said offended him he should say so but I think he was smart enough to know I meant it as a joke. This is after all Comp D and not babysitter.com.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I'll have some AMP steps on it tomorrow or monday. I'm very happy I bought it this way. I took it to the local custom shop, and this lift alone is in the $8-10,000 range, and
$2600 for the shocks. I've seen those stickers saying bought not built.. They're usually a POS. I bought this thing for a fraction of what it was built for. I'm happy.. Lorendiesel, it's best to make comments like that to people you already know, therefor they know you're just playing around. I can see where you were trying to just make a joke though. I'm a long timer and have paid my dues through many crazy daily drivers.. Again, everyone thanks for the comments. I'm very much enjoying the truck. It rides better than any one ton I've been in. I need to get it to the track soon..

I was able to contact the original owner. He said he actually trades trucks every 6-12 months and just likes modding them. He said the lift is actually an 11'' adjustable lift with custom made atlas springs and driveshafts. It also had a 4'' downpipe I was unaware of.. Anyway, thanks again for all the positive words. I'm now going to look into a couple mods..

I love buying trucks that are already built... much cheaper and easier that way... :eek:

a lot of guys can't afford to buy trucks like that because it often requires spending some cash and not just a full value loan, so they have to start with a stock truck and modify it over years of paychecks...

I'd rather spend less money and have more fun in the long run :D

I think I must have logged into CF by mistake. I'm not talking about Morse. If what I said offended him he should say so but I think he was smart enough to know I meant it as a joke. This is after all Comp D and not babysitter.com.

Nice backpeddling. :hehe:
You should also read up on "knocking" on bathroom doors instead of just walking in like you do at home, especially when you are at a public place and the door is shut. So when the POS lock on the door at Spring Fling doesn't do it's job, I don't have to look over my shoulder and see your mug staring at me. :poke:

Some pics

Attachments

• Green ford drivers side.jpg
    Green ford drivers side.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Green Ford front.jpg
    Green Ford front.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Green ford front suspension.jpg
    Green ford front suspension.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 19
  • Green ford interior.jpg
    Green ford interior.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 26
  • green ford rear.jpg
    green ford rear.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 21
You should also read up on "knocking" on bathroom doors instead of just walking in like you do at home, especially when you are at a public place and the door is shut. So when the POS lock on the door at Spring Fling doesn't do it's job, I don't have to look over my shoulder and see your mug staring at me. :poke:

:hehe::hehe: Ted ... thought you invited him in!!!! lol

Pics are still listed on the link.

Morse- Nice truck....... Can I ask what you stole it for?

And can I get the phone number of the 1st owner- so i can buy his next "old" truck?:bow:

I didn't exactly steal it. haha. It was still around 40k give or take a couple grand depending on what they actually gave me for my trade. For what's on it, I fealt that was a great deal compared to buying new and starting over.

Well thats a nice looking truck you got there, i think a 6.4 will be my next truck as well.

And sorry about having to post the pictures, i thought the pictures were already taken off ebay but i just had to scroll down farther. (and the computer was going slow) So my bad.

And you are still getting 16mpg with that big of a lift and tires?

I didn't here any ominous noises coming from inside so I figured it was safe to try the latch only to be greeted by Ted's scary face staring at me.

08 with 22K loaded for $40K +/- is a steal in my book--- hope it treats you well

................. even though knowing all your other trucks it will be forsale in 1-2 years! lol

Back