Bremerton Raceway, April 25th

Michael, are you still licensed? Nathan and I will most likely be making some licensing passes that weekend and need some licensed witnesses. May stay Sunday for a bit of testing.

Rob, my letter carrier's husband runs an 8 second altered. I'll check with her to see if he might be available unless he is in the middle of competition.

Jim

Michael, are you still licensed? Nathan and I will most likely be making some licensing passes that weekend and need some licensed witnesses. May stay Sunday for a bit of testing.

So does this mean you guys have different turbos in the truck? Or are they still the same "small" turbos you guys ran in Portland? Wonder if the track has a scale? I'll have to track one down just in case... Be cool to see you guys again, unfortunately there is no Hooters in Bremerton.

So does this mean you guys have different turbos in the truck? Or are they still the same "small" turbos you guys ran in Portland? Wonder if the track has a scale? I'll have to track one down just in case... Be cool to see you guys again, unfortunately there is no Hooters in Bremerton.

NOPE. no hooter restaurant in bremerton... if there was one, they'd have to import employees. Have you seen the local's around here? :badidea:

:hehe:

Nathan has been working late into the nights fabbing up the new chargers. We were putting it together tonight and doing some testing this weekend.

Nathan will run the truck in Bremerton and I believe my record will be laying in the dust. My 15 minutes, err, days of fame.

Anyone headin up there from eastern Washington or Oregon? Pitch in some gas money to save some.

We are still trying to make it. The new drive shaft has not showed up for the dirtymax. The spool for the ratrod still is not here.

We are still trying to make it. The new drive shaft has not showed up for the dirtymax. The spool for the ratrod still is not here.

Damn Brad, you painted Dirty Max, wouldn't have known it was the same truck. Hope you can make it.

Does anyone know if the track will be open friday night to allow for camping? By the way, my starter wife was from Bremerton, and she was a major babe, however that was 40 years ago.:D

New turbos Pat. Runs very clean now after a puff at spool up on the line. Think there is a place in Pt Orchard called "Knee Slappers", kind of a senior Hooters Club.:D

Good News - I can almost see across the room. Watch out for the OLD guy with the White Cane..........

Looks like my plans to run my fast gasser car will have to wait. Too dang much work left to go on it. I forgot I needed to fill the 2nd bank of the block with "Hard Block", it is still curing. Also waiting for some small parts still (rod bearings, lash caps), and just about to start building the headers from a Hooker weld-up kit. I know, it's not as exciting as building a diesel, but it's what I have right now. I'll be there in my trusty old F350 to do battle in the brackets.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I won't be there this time. Broke the input shaft last weekend on the way to BD for their dyno day. Never even got a chance to get on the rollers.

Does anyone know if the track will be open friday night to allow for camping? By the way, my starter wife was from Bremerton, and she was a major babe, however that was 40 years ago.:D
Yep I called and talked to them. See ya there.

I won't be there this time. Broke the input shaft last weekend on the way to BD for their dyno day. Never even got a chance to get on the rollers.
Lame I was looking forward to seeing your truck run again.

Im loaded up and ready to go! Of course, what I meant was, I made sure my hat is in the truck. Cant forget the hat.

Damn Mike sorry to hear that. We will miss you. See you next race.

Lame I was looking forward to seeing your truck run again.

Damn Mike sorry to hear that. We will miss you. See you next race.

Well, it wasn't planned. I wanted to be there to race, too. I think I must have fractured the input at some point over the past 2 yrs since it had been built and it finally said, later. Like the old saying goes, "Got to pay to play." Had a good run with no carnage. Been racing for 3 seasons and this is the first. I was suppose to race on Sunday as well at Bremerton in their ET series. So much for that. I think this is the first time I have ever wished that it would rain and cancel racing.

See ya all on July 11-12 at Monroe. Won't be making the trip to Montana yet again.

Back