Bremerton Raceway, April 25th

Hey guys this will be my first year going! How is the turnout usually?

Last years turnout was good on Sat, but it rained. Hard. All day. Sunday was the reschedule day, and not as many ppl made it back out, but still a decent turnout.

Damn Brad, you painted Dirty Max, wouldn't have known it was the same truck. Hope you can make it.

No drive line as of this am.
Its not paint, we took the truck to L.A. and they wraped it. MBRP paid for the wrap as you can tell by the small MBRP logo. I hope it is a step closer to getting the diesel movement closer to big sponsors !!!!
It would be nice to see more companys in the industry sponsor the little guy.

Damn Mike sorry to hear that. We will miss you. See you next race.

Indy???? C'mon you know you wanna... I'm gonna bug you everyday till you give in LMAO Don't make me bust out those pictures... :cheer:

ok we not going to make it, hope you guys have fun.
what think of my new logo

Attachments

• 3418c.jpg
    3418c.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 35
Do you think this one is better

Attachments

• DSC03394b.jpg
    DSC03394b.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
any word yet from competitors ? wanted to know how everyone ran . hoping the boys from maxxed out got into the 9's :rockwoot:

Not a great day for Max'd Out, green and cold track, traction a major issue. 10.38 +/- can't remember the exact 100th on the DOT tires. Appears we torched #2 injector in the last time so shut it down. Did make it a round or two in Super street prior. Rob won everything again, both Superstreet and Prostreet in his daily driver. Should have ran brackets too, 12.1 every pass. The man is a DRAG RACER. Nathan lined up and broke the beam to get second in Prostreet and forefitted Superstreet. Will tear it down this week and ck it out. Don't think it's too serious. Will run it next weekend in Night Fire at Firebird in Boise.

Fords took 1, 2, and 3 in sportsman. I took first, so I get to keep my hat hahahah! We *almost* had another perfect light club member with a .001 reaction time. unfortunately, it was on the Red Light side of .000. That was Jeremy Souza with NW Performance Diesel.

The day got held up a bit because the rain started to come down just enough to make things dangerous. I got out of there about 6:30, and was back into vancouver by 9.

There was a 9 second Anglia running with the cars that tried VERY hard to roll his car several times. Once he took out the 1000ft lights, and the time I saw, he was right at the finish line and started to go sideways, got both left tires in the air, sat it down, fishtailed a little and got it shut down. He had to have been close to 130mph when he did it. I know he HAD to have been pulling his seat covers out of his behind after that pass!

Not a great day for Max'd Out, green and cold track, traction a major issue. 10.38 +/- can't remember the exact 100th on the DOT tires. Appears we torched #2 injector in the last time so shut it down. Did make it a round or two in Super street prior. Rob won everything again, both Superstreet and Prostreet in his daily driver. Should have ran brackets too, 12.1 every pass. The man is a DRAG RACER. Nathan lined up and broke the beam to get second in Prostreet and forefitted Superstreet. Will tear it down this week and ck it out. Don't think it's too serious. Will run it next weekend in Night Fire at Firebird in Boise.

good for rob!! dude can drag race for sure!! congrats darryl!!

Watched the Max'd out truck today! Had major traction issues and was still rediculously fast! Good Job!

Thank you!,

Fun racing in Super street. 8 trucks total, 4 in the 12.1-11.9 range, and 2 trucks faster than that. I drove my truck there 9 hours and unpacked the 2 kids and assorted games, bags and sleeping gear, and loaded what I thought was a race tune.

I watched my egt gauge and it never went above 1200 the whole way on the 12.1 runs, so I questioned what was in the truck as far as tuning. Turns out I had a street tune in it and was having fun trying to launch on my mud tires, so I just left that tune in.

I never expected to place with the great caliber of trucks running in S.S. and had a great, close final race. NHRDA is a fun group to race and hang out with.

Thank you!,
Turns out I had a street tune in it and was having fun trying to launch on my mud tires, so I just left that tune in.

ahhh, so Im guessing that was your truck I saw BOILING the front tires to at least the 60ft mark, if not further!

I was coming back on the return road, and saw just as much smoke coming off the front tires as I saw coming out the exhaust.

The track was pretty slick. They kept spraying something on it after alot of the passes. Im assuming it was VHT, but they never let it sit long enough to soak in. Heck, even *I* was barking the front tires. Not often a Ford guy gets to say that! hahahaha.

i have videos of all of your runs. i was sitting in the black ctd with a single stack on the return road. nice job guys. i'll upload to youtube and link them for you.

Thank you!,

Fun racing in Super street. 8 trucks total, 4 in the 12.1-11.9 range, and 2 trucks faster than that. I drove my truck there 9 hours and unpacked the 2 kids and assorted games, bags and sleeping gear, and loaded what I thought was a race tune.

I watched my egt gauge and it never went above 1200 the whole way on the 12.1 runs, so I questioned what was in the truck as far as tuning. Turns out I had a street tune in it and was having fun trying to launch on my mud tires, so I just left that tune in.

I never expected to place with the great caliber of trucks running in S.S. and had a great, close final race. NHRDA is a fun group to race and hang out with.

I was wondering if that was a street tune in the truck when I drove it on Friday. Very good manners. I tell you what, I'd love to buy that truck if i had the money Rob.

Congrats Rob & Daryl!

Rob - are you going to run brackets or Super-Street (or Super-Gas) at the Nightfire race? It would be cool to run Super-Street, but it would take some laps to dial in a tune for the 10.90 index (I think it's 11.20 or so for the Firebird elevation).

I'm going to have to buy an ugly hat like Daryl's...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

That track was not very nice to us that is for sure :bang

I had a best of 11.18 @124 and it just got worse as the day went on. Ended up pushing water out the radiator by the end of the day :doh:
That is how it goes some times. The is coming off today. On a good note the Isspro Proformax gauges are awsome!!!!!!!!!!! Data logging is great :rockwoot: I cannot believe how much info we can get off each run. This is a great tuning tool.

Back