Brett Deutsch goes 8.62 @ 161

They've done an amazing job with that truck, it looks and performs like no other.

Very nice!

Still street driven? Looks like there is an ac compressor on it?

Go Brett! That's some nice mph! Any changes?

This is the list of parts Brett posted over there,

"Everyone always ask about my motor so here are some details
Danville built motor 40over cast fingers pistons 15.5-1, internally balance stock LB7 crank, SoCal 9100af.
Wagler Competition Race heads. Wagler also did all the machine work and balancing on the engine.
Exergy 175% over injectors. Two Danville modded LBZ pumps. One Airdog 200 lift pump.
Bullseye Power triple 75 mm turbos all piping and manifolds done by HSP
Rossler turbo 400 with Neal Chance converter."

Last edited:
Copy Pasted from what Brett posted on DD

"Went to Byron Dragway with Mark Broviak on Saturday and first pass out I ran a 8.62 @ 161. This is the first time I have run my truck on the big tune. Mark made some changes and I ran again but stupid me forgot to turn the lift pump back on after Mark got done with updating my tune. With no lift pump I still ran a 8.9 @ 151. I can not thank Mark enough for coming out and helping me!!

Everyone always ask about my motor so here are some details
Danville built motor 40over cast fingers pistons 15.5-1, internally balance stock LB7 crank, SoCal 9100af.
Wagler Competition Race heads. Wagler also did all the machine work and balancing on the engine.
Exergy 175% over injectors. Two Danville modded LBZ pumps. One Airdog 200 lift pump.
Bullseye Power triple 75 mm turbos all piping and manifolds done by HSP
Rossler turbo 400 with Neal Chance converter.

Could have not done it without my Family (dad, mom, wife and kids) and sponsors that have helped me out so much!
Danville Performance
Wagler Competition
HSP Diesel
Bullseye Power
Neal Chance Racing Converters
FlexiCorps Racing
Mayeda Motorsports
Deutsch's Truck Repair"

Go Brett! That's some nice mph! Any changes?

Thanks Jason! No changes other then the CO2 on the intercooler. We are just starting to lean on it a little more now that we know everything else is holding together.

Very nice!

Still street driven? Looks like there is an ac compressor on it?

Yep, still street driven and yes a/c is still on the truck and all the parts are there to make it work. I have not had the time to make new a/c lines so I can charge the system up. Truck still has carpet and a stereo system in it.LOL

Thanks guys!! I don't know how much I'm going to be able to get out and race, with three kids my time is most spent with them.

Unreal!!!!!! When do the et's quit dropping????

Seriously, you ain't gonna quit till you get in the 7's are ya??

A very repspectable 'hats off' to ya.

That thing is smooth as glass watching it from the starting line. Very, very impressive truck.

Alot of time and money in that rig. I must say that's one badass truck you've got there.

One of my favorite trucks out there. So awesome that it's a true daily driver also.

Back