Brett Deutsch goes 8.62 @ 161

What does it calculate HP wise?

Weight with driver?

Outstanding build !!

What does it calculate HP wise?

Weight with driver?

Outstanding build !!

At world finals last year it weighed 4535. Since then I added a bed cover 10lbs , rear tailgate 45lbs and a CO2 bottle and everything that goes with it 27lbs. So it should weigh right around 4610-4620 now. It dynoed 1136 rwhp but you could see white smoke coming off the tires.

Thanks again guys. Next time I take it out driving I will put my GoPro's on it. You should see the look on peoples faces. LOL

Was wondering about the CO2 on the innercooler, any potential for the gas to get into the turbo intake and put out the fire? Looks like a side wind coming from left to right might be problematic, at least on the line? Absolutely beautiful truck and a really great guy. Hope you can make it to Ennis in the fall. BTW what RPM do you shift at? Same tranny and shifter set up as in my gasser, albeit a fair amount more stout I'm sure.:D

Last edited:
Was wondering about the CO2 on the innercooler, any potential for the gas to get into the turbo intake and put out the fire? Looks like a side wind coming from left to right might be problematic, at least on the line? Absolutely beautiful truck and a really great guy. Hope you can make it to Ennis in the fall. BTW what RPM do you shift at? Same tranny and shifter set up as in my gasser, albeit a fair amount more stout I'm sure.:D

I thought about that after seeing the video. That was the first time I have ever used it and watching the video that could easily happen. I was seeing IAT over 350 deg before I put the CO2 on, now they got up too 255 deg. I would still like to get them another 100 deg cooler but I don't think that will happen.

My trans shifts at 4500 rpm and I'm going through the traps at 4500rpm.

I thought about that after seeing the video. That was the first time I have ever used it and watching the video that could easily happen. I was seeing IAT over 350 deg before I put the CO2 on, now they got up too 255 deg. I would still like to get them another 100 deg cooler but I don't think that will happen.

That's cool you were able to see that big of a difference! I still think it's awesome that one of the fastest Pro Street trucks out there is a street truck! :rockwoot:

Your truck is my inspiration! Except I have A/C lol

Awesome truck!!!!!!

I could've swore you had a 4r in it at indy last year....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

From BTS. Thought Brett stated he was having TC issues with it.

Very impressive truck on ALL levels, well done.

Tucker

Last edited:
I could've swore you had a 4r in it at indy last year....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I did use the 4r for half the season. I broke the 4r converter and went too the Th400. The th400 has been working great for me.

I'm selling my 4r100 now. If anyone is interested. I sent the trans to Brian and he got it ready for this season. I have one PI converter, one custom converter that cost a lot of money, all of that stuff has zero time on it since being rebuilt. A PCS trans computer, Dmax internally balanced flex plate, Destroke adapter plate to mate the 4r to Dmax. I also have a ratchet shifter.

Thanks guys!!! I have gotten a lot of help from my Dad throughout this build and my sponsors.
Danville Performance
Wagler Competition
HSP Diesel
Neal Chance Racing Converters
FlexiCorps Racing
Bullseye Power
Mayeda Motorsports
Deutsch's Truck Repair

Thanks again guys!

Back