build advice

For 600, you don't need a larger turbo or injectors. Why spend the money on new injectors till you know for sure you need bigger ones to accomplish your goal?

As far as turbo, you have to buy a new turbo since the stock one won't get you to 600 HP so 66 or 64, it totally your choice.

My personal opinion is that the funnest turbo to drive is the smallest one capable of just meeting your HP goal. A well built 66 will provide plenty of air but it won't be as fun to daily drive as a super 62 that barely gets to 600 HP but spools faster and doesn't surge or bark all the time.

thats a very good point man but i was thinking 5x.012s would be too small for a 64 and also it jus depends on cost the nozzles would only be 300 bucks extra. I also would like to be able to roll the smoke if some street smoking douche wanted to mess with me.

thats a very good point man but i was thinking 5x.012s would be too small for a 64 and also it jus depends on cost the nozzles would only be 300 bucks extra. I also would like to be able to roll the smoke if some street smoking douche wanted to mess with me.

Two lefts dont make a right, You want your truck to roll the smoke if a street smoking douche is messing with you? That will just compound the problem

sorry man i didnt mean nothing by it i just want it to smoke on the low end a little not much at all

some 5x.014's should be fine for 600hp and a 64/68 should be fun on the street, im going to be putting some 5x.014's in my 97 with a 62/65/12 and that turbo is lots of fun on the street.

Back