BW 369sxe failure

We have a local guy around me that has been low 10's on his 369 and street drives it everyday and has to we with it

Kingspeed has one running around here doing the same. QCSB running 10's and daily driven.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

curious on others experiences with the sxe and drive pressures... The turbines just move a ton more than I expected compared to a 400 frame 83mm.

Loving mine now that its finally up and running. It just lives to make boost even with the 1.0. Even on a break in tune its really nice. No DP numbers yet though but I suspect very nice cause EGT's are 1300 at 700hp at 3200RPM.

Loving mine now that its finally up and running. It just lives to make boost even with the 1.0. Even on a break in tune its really nice. No DP numbers yet though but I suspect very nice cause EGT's are 1300 at 700hp at 3200RPM.

Yeah honestly the sxe is a perfect secondary like I've said for a long time. The 1.0 flows so dang much still that there are times I consider going back to the .91, then I remind myself I like my connecting rods intact!. The 64.5sxe with the 1.0, works great and all, but honestly the 69sxe with the .91 had the same spool and actually built boost better!

Back