Cafryer=buddy f*cker

chris lang

I bought a cp3 off of him. Good price.
Problem 1: shipped fed ex. When it showed up it looked like they played kickball with it.
Problem 2: all he did was put it in a bag and drop it in the box.
Problem 3: didn't take the fca off and it got broke.
Problem 4: pump body is beat up and I'm sure there's internal damage from the shaft bouncing off the ground during fed ex's kick ball games.
Problem 5: shipping wasn't insured and he was not interested in trying to make it right.

Don't buy anything from this clown and if anyone knows where I can find him let me know so I can pay him a visit next time I'm in California.

I bought a cp3 off of him. Good price.
Problem 1: shipped fed ex. When it showed up it looked like they played kickball with it.
Problem 2: all he did was put it in a bag and drop it in the box.
Problem 3: didn't take the fca off and it got broke.
Problem 4: pump body is beat up and I'm sure there's internal damage from the shaft bouncing off the ground during fed ex's kick ball games.
Problem 5: shipping wasn't insured and he was not interested in trying to make it right.

Don't buy anything from this clown and if anyone knows where I can find him let me know so I can pay him a visit next time I'm in California.

if were thinking of the same person,
He lives in Northern Utah & works for Dieselsellerz.
you can see him on discoverys "Diesel Brothers" Tv show.

He always seamed like a stand up guy, Maybe someone at the shop drooped the ball on getting it packed/shipped? but still should try to help make it right

Well his ethics is about on the same line that if expect from a group that puts "rimz" on an otherwise perfectly good truck then try to sell it for $10,000 more than its worth

Here's a screen shot
You can see the box he literally tossed the pump on the top

Last edited by a moderator:
if were thinking of the same person,
He lives in Northern Utah & works for Dieselsellerz.
you can see him on discoverys "Diesel Brothers" Tv show.

He always seamed like a stand up guy, Maybe someone at the shop drooped the ball on getting it packed/shipped? but still should try to help make it right
He has been here defending the TV show of doucheyness.

I'm no big shot mommy and daddy money flat biller like them, just a broke veteran putting in close to 90 hours a week. What little I do have I bust my ass for so when I get ripped off I may take it a little extreme.

Here's a screen shot
You can see the box he literally tossed the pump on the top

Wow first class shipping at its best. I would have expected better packaging shipping from Sparks & Stacks Industries. Even if there was insurance UPS or FedEx would not cover that because the lack of common sense due to improper packaging.

Carfryer pay this good guy back his hard earned money for your fraudulent stupidity.

I bought a cp3 just like that. I think the shipping people literally threw it on the ground as hard as possible multiple times. It was packed decent but still damaged. Difference is the guy made it right.

All he did was put it in a bag and stick it in the box. I knew as soon as I saw it on my porch the fca was broken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'd recommend contacting him about the condition of the product and see his response. I'd be surprised if he didn't take care of things for you. As stated, someone else may have packaged this up. I don't know him, but have met him and raced with him and screwing someone doesn't seem like his style. I have had an employee ship things for me assuming it would be done correctly, that employee is no longer working for me for what it's worth.

Contact him and if things don't go as planned, then the social media blast should commence.

Well his phone number is up there. Let's blow it up since he's so "famous" and all.

Whoah I don't mean any personal attacks. This is between me and him. I didn't think before I posted that to block his number

Also, I did contact him before. He asked for pics and was going to see if insurance would take care of it. I sent him the pictures and waited a couple of weeks. Nothing. Contacted him again and he asked for the pictures again. Then nothing for a couple more weeks. The last pic I took was the end of our conversation

I've tried twice for him to make it right. Now it's on me. I'm in Ohio, hopefully I can get off work to go to some races and pulls this year and maybe can talk face to face

Bought an s475 off him about 2 years ago when he worked for II. Came packaged very well and had no problems with him. Just my experience however

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It is 100% up to the shipper to make sure the package gets there safe. If the package gets stolen off of your porch that is a different story but as far as shipping damage goes...

The shipper is the only one who can file a claim for shipping damages for a reason. Why people do not put insurance and package it right is beyond me. $10 in packing materials and maybe $10 to add over $1000 insurance on it.

Back