Casper goes 172.72 mph at Bonneville.

Awesome run, congrats!

Isn't JCB's Dieselmax 4x4? It has 2 engines powering 2 transmissions unlss since they are seperate it's not considered?

What day of the week did you guys make your runs? I was down there on tuesday was alot of neat cars down there, plan on going back next year.

Justin

:thankyou2: Guys

Awesome run, congrats!

Isn't JCB's Dieselmax 4x4? It has 2 engines powering 2 transmissions unlss since they are seperate it's not considered?

Only streamliners and production class are allowed to run 4wd.

What day of the week did you guys make your runs? I was down there on tuesday was alot of neat cars down there, plan on going back next year.

Justin

We ran Monday through Thursday :Cheer: On Tuesday we ran first thing in the morning making the back up run.

We will also be back next year :rockwoot:

Shoot we spent alot of time wandering through the pit area and I never did see you guys or I would of stopped in and said Hello. Where were you guys parked at?

Shoot we spent alot of time wandering through the pit area and I never did see you guys or I would of stopped in and said Hello. Where were you guys parked at?

Second row back down from Impound. We where pitted right across from the pits with the Swedish flag. I don't know if you saw Johnny's kodiak or our kodiak motorhome?

I think I remember seeing the swedish flag, and I saw the kodiak heading up the salt after someone. If you guys are there next year I'll pay better attention. We were only down for the day on Tuesday, but next year we plan on spending a few days out there was a blast I still haven't got any of my pics downloaded yet just barely got all the salt washed off of the 4 wheelers.

Justin

Thanks

We will be back next year :Cheer:

I hear you on the salt :doh: Pat has spent the last 2 days trying to get if off everything. I think we brought 500 lbs back with us.

try parking your rig on your lawn and put a sprinkler under it seems to work well and you don't have to contort your body into odd position's trying to hold a hose under it.

try parking your rig on your lawn and put a sprinkler under it seems to work well and you don't have to contort your body into odd position's trying to hold a hose under it.

Salt kills stuff, ya know?

did the sprinkler thing for hours till the wife started whinning about wasting water . So I waited till she left and turned it back on . hahahaha

did the sprinkler thing for hours till the wife started whinning about wasting water . So I waited till she left and turned it back on . hahahaha

If you haven't already, check all your electrical connectors , we had two chase trucks go batsh/t crazy with there electrics and one needed a new body ECU after about 3 months the connector looked good but just enough corrosion inside to kill it, the salt does get into places you would never believe.

Back