Central Texas Dyno Day And Big Dawg Shootout!!!

Blue had an interview with a company today. That's where I was. And no, I don't have any diseases. Brandon keeps confusing me with himself.

hpprose, the black one is brandon's other truck. He left bignasty at the house.

Is somebody gonna hire you blue...That's crazy...haha...I should know by tommorow what the deal with my REK hookup is...I'll let you know

I think Hays County was a little more then 7 mins, maybe 10 mins. Yea i think We (I) pissed them off nicely. Hopefully they'll let us back next year and believe us when we worn them.

Congratulations from BD Power Diesel Performance

Sound like the Texas Dyno Days/Big Dawg Shootout was a HUGE SUCCESS!

The official winners of the BD sponsored prices are as follows.

$200.00 Winner
Justin Ferrel
05 Dodge 653HP

$150.00 Winner
John Fox
95 Dodge 500HP

$100.00 Winner
Kody Allen
97 F-350 350HP

Thanks for all your support guys, wish I could have made it :Cheer:

Although it's a bad idea to Hire blue...it's a great idea to buy your power parts from Dave @ BD...Dave thank yall for supporting our event.

Anybody else in the CS area besides Big (herp) Blue gonna be at the Hall on Saturday for REK

i live in CS and have a buddy coming into town for REK....if he talks me into going, i'll be there. If not, I'll be at a shop on the edge of town 5 minutes from the hall with plenty of beer.

Although it's a bad idea to Hire blue...it's a great idea to buy your power parts from Dave @ BD...Dave thank yall for supporting our event.

I think it would be a great idea for someone to hire Tyler. Infuse money into the economy, at least the beer and truck part industriesLOL

It doesn't look like I'm gonna make it over there this weekend guys...I'm headed to San Marcos to drink with Turbodiezel...His silly ass ole lady left him last friday

Hey, i'm spending my stimulus money in the industry, I'll stimulate atleast one indusrty. Diesel nuts have to eat too!

Mine's going to a set of 35's to hang on to till I need new shoes prob by end of summer...

Back