Central Texas Dyno Day And Big Dawg Shootout!!!

Sound like the Texas Dyno Days/Big Dawg Shootout was a HUGE SUCCESS!

The official winners of the BD sponsored prices are as follows.

$200.00 Winner
Justin Ferrel
05 Dodge 653HP

$150.00 Winner
John Fox
95 Dodge 500HP

$100.00 Winner
Kody Allen
97 F-350 350HP

Thanks for all your support guys, wish I could have made it :Cheer:

Dave,
It's Cody Allen.... and the truck is a 95 LOL I've never been so excited about being the low man at an event..... But I did get one of Zack's trophys and that's cool!!
Duane told me you were gonna call about my $100. I didn't even know I won it till Caveman told me. I've already got a few ideas on what I want to spend it on with you. If you need my contact info again, pm me. And thanks a ton for being part of the event.

My tax refund is going to a blasted injection pump when it should be going to a set of twins or an adrenaline.

Well I hope that I find a job that I like cuz I don't wanna put tires on for the rest of my life at my dad's shop :umno:. And I'm graduating in exactly 3 weeks....:bang

Dave,
It's Cody Allen.... and the truck is a 95 LOL I've never been so excited about being the low man at an event..... But I did get one of Zack's trophys and that's cool!!
Duane told me you were gonna call about my $100. I didn't even know I won it till Caveman told me. I've already got a few ideas on what I want to spend it on with you. If you need my contact info again, pm me. And thanks a ton for being part of the event.

Congrats Cody, sorry about the mix up on the year and sorry I never had the chance to call you but when you need to redeem the credit just contact me and I will get you set up.

It was my pleasure to do my part in what sounded like a great event!

Dave
800-887-5030 ext 105

Who's truck is this?

whoisthis.jpg

I don't know but you can sure tell it was early in the day. By the end of the Sunday, the banner wasn't yellow anymore :)

Back