Charge Pipe Turbo to Turbo 4", 3.5", 3"

attachment.php

I am goin to do that!

i can't see any charge piping for that horrendous hot-pipe.

[/ballbusting]

By request:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364922076.984635.jpg
Charge pipe:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364922103.794004.jpg
Yes I know the hot pipe is junk. I only had one 90* to make it so I just made one to mock everything up to make sure everything would fit. It will get rebuilt before they go on for good. I ordered this to rebuild it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364922213.510203.jpg

Right now I'm trying to get the inside back together so I can finish under the hood.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364922276.492073.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364922293.191757.jpg

well, i could run with what i got.... but finding a 4" 180* locally is next to impossible....

no matter what i gotta use a couple boots

Don't go local then because your spending way to much u can get a 3.5 inch 180 for half of that 40 or just order the 4 inch do some research online trust me it pays to shop around most people would like to gouge you because of the fact that there are very few mandrel benders in the US while other company's don't see it the same way and their prices are fair

Don't go local then because your spending way to much u can get a 3.5 inch 180 for half of that 40 or just order the 4 inch do some research online trust me it pays to shop around most people would like to gouge you because of the fact that there are very few mandrel benders in the US while other company's don't see it the same way and their prices are fair

punctuation use it broseph makes it a lot easier to read know what I mean this isn't CF

By request:
View attachment 42306
Charge pipe:
View attachment 42307
Yes I know the hot pipe is junk. I only had one 90* to make it so I just made one to mock everything up to make sure everything would fit. It will get rebuilt before they go on for good. I ordered this to rebuild it.
View attachment 42308

Right now I'm trying to get the inside back together so I can finish under the hood.
View attachment 42309
View attachment 42310

Is that just a simple air to air intercooler? I don't see any coolant plumbing. Would be really cool to see how that impacts numbers vs just a standard non intercooled piping run but that is asking a bit much I think!

Is that just a simple air to air intercooler? I don't see any coolant plumbing. Would be really cool to see how that impacts numbers vs just a standard non intercooled piping run but that is asking a bit much I think!

...unfinished. its air/water

RonA, everything fit pretty well how I envisioned it, just want to finish already. From my research, the 3" charge pipe is more than sufficient for the CFM I would be running while keeping velocities as high as possible. Then again, you work with what you can.

As far as comparing it to the typical system, there are so many other people that run the standard setup I'll just take an average of their results to compare to mine. I am curious as well but really don't feel like making another charge pipe just yet. I still have to plumb the cooling lines also.

pretty sweet thus far ... too bad I don't run twins to contribute to ideas :(

Back