Cincinnati racers

FireMed

Clown Puncher
was wandering if anybody was wanting to meet and greet at edgewater raceway park on the 26th of oct for a little test and tune.

jeremie

I don't think I can make that one. However, DaytonDiesel is sponsoring a diesel get together at KilKare on October 20th if you're interested. The thread's somewhere on this forum.

I wouldnt mind making it down Jeremie. But I am not sure if I will be able to make it yet.

Hmm...since every other thing I was planning on getting the truck ready for has fell through...I might actually be able to do this one!

Chris

I will be there!! Anybody interested in teaching me how to drag race?:tree:

Willy91 said:
I will be there!! Anybody interested in teaching me how to drag race?:tree:

not sure where oldenbug, In is at but at our race on the 20th our quailifing will be test-n-tune style so you can learn then.

what are the times for their test-n-tune, I have a party to attend with the kids but if they run early enough I will come down.

Jay

test n tune i believe is from 530 to 1000.

I have my reserves on the weekend of the 20th.

Heck im still learning myself. I started out with my setup running a 12.8x and after 3 different times its down to a 12.15 and should be able to break 11's. So theres no problem trying to learn. Its all about having fun and meeting people.

Ill bring a case of PBR.

Jeremie.

OK, maybe 2 cases

Good id like to see some fast trucks and meet some new faces.

Double J, Ill see if i cannot find more cow bell for ya.:hehe:

FireMed said:
Double J, Ill see if i cannot find more cow bell for ya.:hehe:

You can never have enough cowbell. :rockwoot:

Attachments

• Cowbell2.jpg
    Cowbell2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 4
daytondiesel said:
not sure where oldenbug, In is at but at our race on the 20th our quailifing will be test-n-tune style so you can learn then.

what are the times for their test-n-tune, I have a party to attend with the kids but if they run early enough I will come down.

Jay

I won't be able to make that one. Looking forward to the 26th tho. Do you have to be 18 to run down there?

Technically, you would need to be 18 for all IHRA & NHRA drag strips. Our local drag strip will allow you to run with a notarized permission slip. However, I know of several underage kids who run without permission anyway. Of course, there's also several 10 second cars who aren't caged either so they're a little lax about the rules.

joefarmer said:
Technically, you would need to be 18 for all IHRA & NHRA drag strips. Our local drag strip will allow you to run with a notarized permission slip. However, I know of several underage kids who run without permission anyway. Of course, there's also several 10 second cars who aren't caged either so they're a little lax about the rules.

ok I'd probably go down even if I couldn't run being that I'm only 16, but I'd love to be able to see what my truck could do.

joefarmer said:
:hehe: How about wearing a big, bushy, fake mustache?

hmm, sounds like a possibility, or just walk around like a big nascar dude with a full face helmet the whole time.:rockwoot:

They are pricks at Tri State about being under 18...you have to have a notorized permission slip signed by both parents if I remember correctly. They arent quite as strict at Edgewater but it has been a long time since I've been there.

Ok, i guess we can adopt willy for 1 night.

Id sign your permission slip but id have to of had you when i was 14. assuming your 17.

are you going to come MBusse.

If he wears the mustache well give you a half second. If you wear both well give you a sec. on your times.

Last edited:
FireMed said:
Ok, i guess we can adopt willy for 1 night.

Id sign your permission slip but id have to of had you when i was 14. assuming your 17.

are you going to come MBusse.

If he wears the mustache well give you a half second. If you wear both well give you a sec. on your times.

No I'm 16, 15 years old is allllmost believable, just say you were a player back then:hehe: I'll where the mustache I aint scared.:rockwoot: So what time are yall looking at meeting down there? Is this on any other sites or just here?

Last edited:
Back