Cincinnati racers

Well hell i guess i can treat you like a son, now go and get me a beer:hehe:

I can get there whenever, probably 530 when they open. I do have it on TDR but nobody has replied.

FireMed said:
Well hell i guess i can treat you like a son, now go and get me a beer:hehe:

I can get there whenever, probably 530 when they open. I do have it on TDR but nobody has replied.

I'll get you one as long as I get one to.:hehe: I've gotta make for shure I can get off work, but I'm pretty positive I will, so I can be down there whenever too.

what do you's think my truck would be able to run with mods in my sig and a set of 5x16 injectors?

Oh, I have no idea what it would run. Im kind of a 24v guy.

Do you need a 4" exhaust for your truck. The guy ended up backing out on the buy so it going back up for parting out. Its from the downpipe back.

FireMed said:
Oh, I have no idea what it would run. Im kind of a 24v guy.

Do you need a 4" exhaust for your truck. The guy ended up backing out on the buy so it going back up for parting out. Its from the downpipe back.

I've got factory straight piped 3" on it right now, and I'm shure I'll be ot of it's range with these new injectors, how much you want for it?

so is everybody still thinking of making it, double j, sig600, cummins exp, datyon, wtfd6

I might have a door prize for the quickest time.

joe looking good in the tux

Last edited:
FireMed said:
i dont know, 200 too much.
No it not to much, but I'm to poor now:hehe: I'll probaly pass on the exhaust am interested in grill tho.

FireMed said:
so is everybody still thinking of making it, double j, sig600, cummins exp, datyon, wtfd6

I'm still up in the air. I'm head to VA this afternoon (600 miles one way) :bang to get my tranny refreshed in hopes to be ready for the Kilkare race on the 20th. If everything holds together for that event, I should be able to make it.

Double J said:
I'm still up in the air. I'm head to VA this afternoon (600 miles one way) :bang to get my tranny refreshed in hopes to be ready for the Kilkare race on the 20th. If everything holds together for that event, I should be able to make it.

Going to see Tim?? Have fun...him and his crew are a blast to work with!

Chris

Oh yeah...I'm gonna try and make it, but not sure if everything will be here in time!

Signature600 said:
Oh yeah...I'm gonna try and make it, but not sure if everything will be here in time!

I just hope my parts arrive today or tomorrow at Tim's like they're suppose to.

got the beer cold and a door prize for the quickest, if their a drinker. had to dust this jug off.

well its next friday if that helps, but prob not if you work all fridays

I'll be there, and probably bring a couple friends with there trucks too, one is Morse's old Garmon built halfton, with a few things fixed and some re-engineering of some parts that have failed, Hope to hit 11's in it, can't wait to meet a few new people, see ya there

what time does it start? I work on fridays. would take a day off, but just started a new job. dont think I should ask for the second friday I will be there off. lol. I will be coming down to Cinci soon though. a buddy of mine bought something down there and needs it hauled up here.

If I dont go down to Deadwood Friday night I may run over there. Doubt I'll run though.

HMMMMMMM.... I HAVE to be in Cincy on the following saturday...Im thinking I might try and make it. You say they close at 10?

I'll have to see, work is the problem for me right now, they fired one of the guys that ws working with me so that only leaves 2 of us back in the lumber yard. I don't think I can take off and leave the other feller by himself all night. Plus I won't be able to have my injectors or 4 GSK in yet so I probably wouldn't run if I do come. Maybe if this one goes well we can have another one in the spring?

Back