Clarksville drag race

Nail-it

I have herd that the Clarksville Tn. drag strip will open Fri. 2/26/10. Its a 1/8 mile track. I think i'll go try it out. See what o'l Nail-it will do.

Talked to a friend today, Sunday 2/28/10 is the opening day. 12 till 4 pm we are going. need a little practice for TS. Chris, Phil, ???

Clarksville track sucks as far as traction goes. Union Hill may be a better choice. Looks like they are open tomorrow and Sunday. Music City Raceway

He is closer to Bowling green and I would go there long before I would ever go to union hill. It like flipping a quarter with union hill and clarksville.

Where is your truck at travis?

Hey Travis, Haven't herd from you lately. How you been, did you ever get your truck fixed ? Are you going to Sturgis ?

Hey Travis, Haven't herd from you lately. How you been, did you ever get your truck fixed ? Are you going to Sturgis ?

I dropped his truck off at Rudy's yesterday down in North Carolina should be getting all the bugs worked out for sure!

Didn't realize Clarksville was open this early for test and tune. Don't they have a "no 4wd racing" rule? I thought I saw that a few years back, but it has been 3-4 years since I've been there.

Barry, how does nail-it act driving around Clarksville? I saw it parked at Pancho Villa off of exit 11 1 or 2 weekends ago.

Its great, why didn't you stop in. your always welcome. looks like we are not going to make the race today. i've got to work !! oh well maybe next week.

We've raced at Clarksville a couple of times last season, they never said anything about 4x4's

I raced there last year and anything is pretty much allowed. Saw a quad there last year.

I hope to have my truck for Sturgis but I need a Torque Converter and cant see getting enough money for it in time. Unless I can find some side work.

Depends on how my day goes. I'm assuming they would be open tomorrow with the expected good weather. If I go it will only be to check everyone else out.

Heck yes ! I've been waiting for the strip to open ! Most likely won't make it tomorrow though :-(

Heck yes ! I've been waiting for the strip to open ! Most likely won't make it tomorrow though :-(

Let me know shep if you are heading there sometime. I will try and make it up there as well.

When are you getting your truck back Travis. I heard about your bad luck but it should be a beast when you get it back. Maybe you can make it up to sturgis but without a broken pinion this time.lol

Hey Chris, haven't heard from ya in a couple weeks. Let me know if you are going to be running around clarksville one weekend, the mexican restaurant is calling your name.:hehe:

Back