Clarksville drag race

I am just waiting to get that Suncoast Converter in. And then I should get it back. I wont have it by Sturgis. I want to get up to Sturgis but we'll see what happens.

I need to get it back so I get get it on a leveling kit and off of that 6" kit.

Hey Chris, haven't heard from ya in a couple weeks. Let me know if you are going to be running around clarksville one weekend, the mexican restaurant is calling your name.:hehe:

I'm ready to go ! I been there the past week working. after next weekend I'll be free to roam again.

Hey Shep, if you pick Travis up let me Know. I need a picture of a Ford guy riding in a Chevy.

Haha, I am driving one now. It a true POS, everytime I drive something else goes wrong so I would rather get a ride then drive. LOL

BTW, its an 89 Chebbie Silverado

Got the truck back. Ready to Drag. Anyone going next weekend?

To clarksville? If I can find some factory wheels I might. My cal-tracs should be here this week. Wonder if I can con some help gettin' them installed ???

I could help ya. But, my truck is down again as of this morning. Same damn fuel line. I am pissed.

To clarksville? If I can find some factory wheels I might. My cal-tracs should be here this week. Wonder if I can con some help gettin' them installed ???

:umno:

Kidding....I could probably lend a hand, but just one of them. Got plans for my other one. Just let me know.

I could probably lend a hand, but just one of them. Got plans for my other one.
I could go a couple different ways with that one but I'm not. :hehe:
I really gotta find some wheels now. I sold the 20's a little while ago. It's sittin on some borrowed may-pops now.

Hey, I gotta keep one hand in good shape for taking care of "business". ;)

Did you get the cal-tracs installed? Did you not like the 20's anymore, or just looking for something smaller?

They haven't showed up yet. Long story on the wheels; short of it is I paid a few notes with the cash and a little on the truck. I missed being able to go to the track on short notice also. I'm determined to get as far into the 12's as possible this year and not hurt the thing.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been wanting to get some spare wheels and tires for going to the track myself. I haven't been since last year some time, and I do miss it.

They haven't showed up yet. Long story on the wheels; short of it is I paid a few notes with the cash and a little on the truck. I missed being able to go to the track on short notice also. I'm determined to get as far into the 12's as possible this year and not hurt the thing.

Give me a shout whenever you put them on. I wouldn't mind coming out there if I can and checking them out.

they came in today. Things are crazy here so I may be delayed getting them installed a couple weeks

BTW y'all, Trav broke his chebbie too. Don't think he's all that easy on vehicles lol.

You ain't tryin' to say the boy's hard on supthin' are ya' ??

I dunno if he's just hard on stuff, or if he has rotten effin luck.

Think he's just got bad luck.

they came in today. Things are crazy here so I may be delayed getting them installed a couple weeks

Let me know if you still need help. Too close to ya not to ask. :poke: I can bring some tools, or if you wanted to bring it here and put it in our shop.

I'm planning on it saturday now. Hope I'm as motivated this weekend as I was last weekend to do something productive

Let me know when you guys are going to the track, i hauled a customers truck down last saterday nite for midnight madness in they didnt have it. Customer read the web site wrong it was last year events. They have them on friday nite, so we may be heading down tommorow nite for some fun.

Back