Clarksville drag race

Let me know when you guys are going to the track, i hauled a customers truck down last saterday nite for midnight madness in they didnt have it. Customer read the web site wrong it was last year events. They have them on friday nite, so we may be heading down tommorow nite for some fun.

Post up if you're goin, and I'll see about gettin some local guys up there.

I'm planning on it saturday now. Hope I'm as motivated this weekend as I was last weekend to do something productive

Just let me know something for sure. May be going to a *cough* cummins *cough* get-together in clarksville around 3-4 that afternoon, but I can be of help atleast in the morning. Shouldn't take that long to install though I wouldn't think.

I'm planning on it saturday now. Hope I'm as motivated this weekend as I was last weekend to do something productive

Cal-tracs in the morning, meet up :Cheer: in the afternoon? Sounds fun, but I might be making a trip to KY for "nice little piece" I found for cheap to go under the ol' 72! Where is the Cummins meet up...Hooters???

Gotta get my lid lowered in the morning but I'm still planning on it around lunch. My dumb azz filled up yesterday not thinking I had to drop the fuel tank. Think I'm gonna pull the pass side, take it to town and get a gr-8 to replace the drivers when I cut the head off and pull it out that way.

Gotta get my lid lowered in the morning but I'm still planning on it around lunch. My dumb azz filled up yesterday not thinking I had to drop the fuel tank. Think I'm gonna pull the pass side, take it to town and get a gr-8 to replace the drivers when I cut the head off and pull it out that way.

Wow, that sucks the tank has to be dropped. An ATV jack works really well for that though. As long as it can be gotten far enough under the truck. Pretty sure you still have my number. Just give me a call tomorrow, and let me know what's up.

Wow, that sucks the tank has to be dropped. An ATV jack works really well for that though. As long as it can be gotten far enough under the truck. Pretty sure you still have my number. Just give me a call tomorrow, and let me know what's up.

Well, I took care of the tand dropping with a 3/4 bolt and a sawzall :evil . I wasn't too bad on the lift. Time consuming and aggravating at times. I didn' call cause it was almost 1 when I finally pulled the wheels off and started. I finished around 5:30. Hooters meet go OK ?

Cal-tracs in the morning, meet up :Cheer: in the afternoon? Sounds fun, but I might be making a trip to KY for "nice little piece" I found for cheap to go under the ol' 72! Where is the Cummins meet up...Hooters???

You come home from KY with a find ??

Well, I took care of the tand dropping with a 3/4 bolt and a sawzall :evil . I wasn't too bad on the lift. Time consuming and aggravating at times. I didn' call cause it was almost 1 when I finally pulled the wheels off and started. I finished around 5:30. Hooters meet go OK ?

I didn't even leave home till about 2:30. Good to hear you got it done though. I assume you've "tested" them already? Hooters meet....does it count as a "meet" if only two people show up?

nah, a few went to the track last night but I went out with my neices. Sure it counts; the hooters girls were there weren't they ??

the hooters girls were barely there. our service sucked. most of them were outside running around like a bunch of teenage girls. thinking about it now...some of them i guess probably are teenage girls. damn, am i really getting that old?

You come home from KY with a find ??

Hell no. I don't know what kind of axle it was. I assume it was a D44, but it did not have 44 stamped beside the pumkin...there was a 7 stamped where 44should've been. Only thing that matters is it WAS NOT a D60! The trip wasnt wasted though, it was an awesome day to hit a backroad I've never been on before. Funny thing is, the "backroad" was Hwy 79 north of Russellville up to Morgantown. Thats a narrow, curvy, hilly sumbeeotch!

Back