Comp-D Party at Scheids???

AGtremely Hooked

Woodruffdiesel
I missed alot of the big events this yr. due to working on the ford so now I finally get to come pull at Scheids with the dodge and with the a couple of new parts on it, and i want to see whos all coming and lets get a party site together after the pulls friday night! Ill be staying at the Holiday Inn and if you want to meet up let me know and i can pm u my phone number! im looking foward to meet a bunch of you guys and drink a beer with ya!

Im stayin at the Best Western! Truck in sig, might have my cap on but not sure yet!
Id also like to meet some members from here!
Proly have my TST for sale!!

Buddy

I'll be there. I'll most likely have Comp D shirt on ( I have 2), and a sweat towel draped over my shoulder. I'll have some brewski's and am staying at the Pear Tree Inn (or something like that).

Ted

I should be there... don't remember where we are staying. Will most likely be somewhere around people you know though ACU.... will be there with a Woodruff truck.

I will be there. Staying at ther Ramada In. Look for a flame red '06 with stacks. I am going to try to pull friday then dyno early saturday morning. Here's what to look for.

100_1887.jpg

allright guys sounds good after the pull friday night try to find my trailor. i will be driving an all black f-350 07 with the purple truck behind it. when the mod class is over ill load it back up and unhook and then let the drinkin begin (more heavier any ways)

The truck in my sig wont be there pulling though so dont look for that but ill most likely be the guy wearing the All Caught Up pullin shirt though.

I'll be there. Im staying at the drury. Wont have the truck in my sig. Theres four of us going in my friends diesel excursion.

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn also...I'm trying to get Jake to come too so we will have to all meet up.

There will be a tan quad cab long bed Dodge with Moto Metals, and a Charcol Grey 03 Ford reg. cab with me. We are leaving Northern Ky at 1:00 today.

Andy

I'll be down there with a couple of guys, always looking to tear it up. Look for my truck (avatar).

You guys going all suck LOL

Have a great time this weekend!!!

well despite the horrific weather friday night the weekend turned out good! I think Allcaughtup got more partying than he bargained for!

Big Angry said:
I'll be there. I'll most likely have Comp D shirt on ( I have 2), and a sweat towel draped over my shoulder. I'll have some brewski's and am staying at the Pear Tree Inn (or something like that).

Ted

I was standing right next to your truck saturday night, leaning on the white dodge at the pear tree when you turned it around. I saw the comp D stickers but didn't know who's truck it was.

Well where do I began,,,,Friday well I over drank. All caught up can agree with me there.He saw me sliring and trying to make conversation. I was out of control, drunk and doing burn outs until the cops told me to park my truck before they take it away.....

Saturday....Big Angry parked next to me at the event and he watched me struggle through a long day of a hang over...

I just want to apoligize to that town for all the drag racing we did. Nothing like going three wide racing through a 30mph speed zone. I think I lost about 5000miles on my tires. I think that town still has a haze from all the smoke.

Ps sorry about my train horns....Their new and Im having some fun with them

oh wow what a weekend, Rob it was nice meeting ya and ya saturday you looked like you were hurtin a little bit! friday night was going to be one heck of a show but got rained out but it stop us from partying! then saturday finally got some pullin in! then got to watch the burnout contest on the road from Staples! And one of my friends snapped his rear end in his effort to do a burnout!!!! all in all it was a great time great pull and its gonna be televised sometime! and they put an on board camera in with me! lots of alcohol consumed this weekend! does n e one have video of the pulls or results???

Back