Comp-D Party at Scheids???

Yeah, I had a great time!!! I'm still hurting from saturday night. It was nice meeting people and being able to put a face with a name. Man, I just can't get over all the sweet trucks and hot southern girls:bow:

midnight2004 said:
Yeah, I had a great time!!! I'm still hurting from saturday night. It was nice meeting people and being able to put a face with a name. Man, I just can't get over all the sweet trucks and hot southern girls:bow:

NO joke still hurtin from saturday also didnt go to bed until 6:30 and was at a hotel that wasnt mine and in someones random room! but the woman there:clap: wow fun times!!!!

Willy91 said:
I was standing right next to your truck saturday night, leaning on the white dodge at the pear tree when you turned it around. I saw the comp D stickers but didn't know who's truck it was.

Damn bro, should have said something. I am always down to chat with other members.

Last edited:
I want to know did anyone hook up with those sisters. I mean they were begging for attention...

and just for the record Rob, I was there first, so technically you parked next to me, LOL
274550073.jpg

There were a bunch of members I regrettably didn't get to meet, but saw their trucks. A lot were sportin' Comp D stickers.
Here are a few shots from the weekend.
Sheid's Diesel Extravaganza 2007

Robts said:
I want to know did anyone hook up with those sisters. I mean they were begging for attention...

even if I did, I don't think I would remember.:bang

Rob, dont think anyone ever got in with the sisters, they were just there to tease I think. It got old after awhile when they came over and hung out by us.

Lots of beer consumed, very good times.

VERY VERY happy I got in the finals on Saturday, with the competition there I am still dumbfounded I got in. All I can say is wow about how the trucks just get stronger every year.

Big Angry said:
and just for the record Rob, I was there first, so technically you parked next to me, LOL
274550073.jpg

There were a bunch of members I regrettably didn't get to meet, but saw their trucks. A lot were sportin' Comp D stickers.
Here are a few shots from the weekend.
Sheid's Diesel Extravaganza 2007

Thats a great shot.....I got some good photos of the cop pulling that guy over for doing a burnout

i was in between rob and angry at the pear tree sat. night.
the sisters came there with me, but i have no idea when they left? i think it was like 3? drunken times...if anyone wants i still have their number somewhere lol
the cops were mega-dicks this year, there was one in the lobby of the pear tree saying there "was 4 of us and they didnt care, it would be chaos without lights if we werent around" then they hotel dude said somethin and the cop came back with " i just dont getit, its honestly disheartening"
STFU copper...
by the way i was the one yelling "NO BALLS" to everyone to get them stirred up, if anyone heard it.

feelmecummin said:
i was in between rob and angry at the pear tree sat. night.
...by the way i was the one yelling "NO BALLS" to everyone to get them stirred up, if anyone heard it.
You know what's funny, you were parked there for a while, and when I finally got up to go to bed, I saw the Comp D sticker on the side window, and thought, "There's been another member sitting here this whole time"...but I was so tired, and the 10 hour drive home awaiting me... I just went to bed.
Sorry 'bout that.

ya cops were no fun, had to talk one out of sending a couple of my friends to jail! then Bussie bout went to jail. and kept on having cops watch us at the hotel and got threaten by some freakin hot girl in the hotel that she will kick us out and we offered her a beer but she was no fun and just tried gettin the cops!

dont worry about it angry...i think there was a compd sticker on your truck, but dont remember...it was nice hangin out with you guys, and i didnt even find this thread until tonight. rob, your truck looked super fast when you were on 41.

man I need to learn not to follow smokey trucks, this all came from Saturday night. This is just my mirror, the rest of the truck is the same way. :hehe:

014.jpg

Willy you shouldda came over and said somethin to me, i didnt get your pm until after i got home sunday

I do have to say the cops werent pretty leanent with us Saturday night...one of my buddies got off with an excessive acceleration ticket when it could of been ALOT worse! The highlight of the weekend for me was when Allcaughtup and I were trying to get people to hook him in the Holiday Inn parking lot and then somehow ended up at the Ramada!

we should all pool money together and "rent" a parking lot for the weekend, charge admission to it, and have an IRP style fest, while taking the rest of the cash and putting it toward the site. i pay $5-10 just to not have to worry about being in jail.

MBusse said:
I do have to say the cops werent pretty leanent with us Saturday night...one of my buddies got off with an excessive acceleration ticket when it could of been ALOT worse! The highlight of the weekend for me was when Allcaughtup and I were trying to get people to hook him in the Holiday Inn parking lot and then somehow ended up at the Ramada!

ya that was fun, but only one idiot wanted to hook me, it must of been because i told him it was a purple truck with no chips or boxes on it :hehe: , and he would hook me with his gas truck for no less then 5,000$ :hehe:
oh great times!

I was there... missed a lot of the fun.. but was there.

Saw Beans crew playing cornhole in the Drury lot on Fri while on my way upstairs to catch up with some folks. By the time we came back down.. I guess the cops had run them off.

ACU.. you met me and didn't know it. I was the guy with the Choppers Inc hat helping the Street class truck with the pink Woodruff stickers. Was also helping Dan a little with Rollin Thunder.

Saw lots of folks with CompD stickers, and saw a few shirts... one was a staff shirt???

Other than the rain, it was a blast. Can't wait to go back next year.. and will be much better prepared!!!

I bet the Staff DShirt was DEN He called me and said he was sporting the CompD wear.

I'm glad everyone had a great time..Wish I could have made it..but I had to do the Family vacation.

Forgot to mention that I met Bean and his crew too. Those guys got a thrill when we walked accross the infield to check out the Double Overtime truck. For the first 30 seconds or so I think the only comments were "Holy Chit", or something equivelant!!!!

Back