CompD Down Time.

wideopen

Slum Lord
:bang Due to Circumstances out of Our Control CompD was out of Service for approx. 52 Hours. We apologies for the time off, and hope it doesn't happen again..:bang

I'm tired....And officially hate computers!:kick:

I was suffering from withdrawls. Hadnt had my CompD fix since friday. Feel better know i think i might acutally be able to go to work tomorrow. LOL

it has been terrible.
i had nothing to do, online.
i was even posting bulletins on myspace trying to figure out what was going on haha.

Great job on getting things back in order, I am sure your guys were working your tails off on this. :Cheer:

I feel like a crack ***** that has gone 52 hours without a hit. Now I got some crack in the nose and I am feeling better.

Phil, ya know....... you could have gone to the beach. However, we are ALL glad you didn't.

Thank you.

I noticed it was down.... ventured over to slashdot and saw the article about ThePlanet blowing up a room. Figured you guys where hosted outa there. :) That's some crazy stuff. Look on the bright side, you get a discount for this month's bill :) too bad you can't get a credit for all the advertisement clicks lost :bang

BTW "server != website" :shake:

Wow. Server rooms shouldn't blow up. I did get a lot done though! I found and bought a new house while it was down. :rockwoot: Thanks COMPD!!

yeah i kept rechecking like every couple hours to make sure it wasn't back up just to be sure! it did allow me time to screw around with my new phone and boy do i now love it! works better, faster internet, new web browser and tons of other stuff... im on it right now actually...

Kind of like being out of power at the house you don't know what to do as so used to it.

On the other hand, my wife liked the outage :doh:

Good to have CompD back up and runing.

BBD

Back