CompD Down Time.

Thanks Phylis for working so dam hard to get this back up. You deserve a vacation now!!

And thanks to PSN for the welcome and letting us diehards hang out over there. Now I have new friends and another forum addiction LOL

That was my vacation...LOL

Thanks to PSN also for giving our addicts a place to get a fix!

I want MY

" I ALMOST Survived the CompetitionDiesel.Com Black Out"

Tee Shirt in 2X Please.:hehe::hehe:

I feel all itchy and stuff cuz I don't know where to start with all the threads lmao. Like I've been outta the game for a while and I'm coming back in with two left feet :doh:

The tracks up my arms almost healed up since my supplier backed out for a wile. Good thing I have got a hit.

So when does my private fluffer arrive? Should I tell the wife? :hehe: I love Premium memberships! :hehe:

I informed the wife of this comment during our lunch hour and she told me that you guys could pay for my father's day gift for my truck and send it with the fluffer along with the divorce papers to sign. :hehe::hehe::hehe: Does Comp D have an open account with Mumau Diesel? :hehe:

Is it a foul to quote yourself? I feel icky. :D

I informed the wife of this comment during our lunch hour and she told me that you guys could pay for my father's day gift for my truck and send it with the fluffer along with the divorce papers to sign. :hehe::hehe::hehe: Does Comp D have an open account with Mumau Diesel? :hehe:

Is it a foul to quote yourself? I feel icky. :D

LMAO!!! I can not stop laughing. A painter just walked by at work, and I was dying, he said "what's happening?" As I'm totally howling, and I just managed a "I have no idea" :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Yeah....made me realize how much the other sites have really gone douchebag.

Yeah, you can certainly tell at what level people are at on the different forums.

I have a really hard time spending more than about 10 min on other sites. They just don't seem to get it and most haven't done anything to lend any insight.

Phil,

What site did they move yall to?

I know the H1 location took a HUGE hit, they still have some servers offline.
Luckily, the NTxPSA server was at the H2 location

I have friends that work at THE PLANET at the H1 location, they have said it has been a HUGE mess and nothing they have dealt with before.

Back