CompD swag? no more?

photo1.jpg

I vote for the long sleeve t-shirts with Competition Diesel on the sleeves. All my other diesel shirts are trashed. I have no problem pre paying.

Hell a few stickers would be nice, they make everything faster....

I'd pre pay for some short and long sleeve shirts, sweatshirt, and hopefully a few magnetic coozies. These coozies are the same brand that Snap-On Tools sells, they offer plenty of support for hanging an adult off the side of your truck.

Great mag coozies if they are the same as the snappys. Use mine at least twice daily. Now I want a Swag one though.

id rather see pics of some swag

FUICKING UNICORN, THATS WHAT IT IS

You have a talking cat? Dude.

yeah i do, when i kick the shhiit out of him, i hear a voice that says, "you leave the kitty alone you stupid mother****er" it happens everytime, its amazing. :kick:

One problem is that you get a hundred people saying they'll buy this or that...so we have this or that made then that hundred people is more like 10...and we're left with a ton of stuff people backed out on.
I don't think another order should get be made unless its prepaid by the people wanting stuff cause lord knows when it's time to pay up the majority of people bail out.

I have offered to do some shirts, hats ,and hoodies etc in a PM to Wideopen but I think he was pretty busy with other things. I can do them as they are ordered after a pre order and ship them from my store so you guys aren't stuck with them... *bdh*

I am definitely in for shirts. Prepay is no issue here.

Need stickers for the new truck and my buddy's soon to be new truck.

Back