Confirmed by TS Performance

I am thinking at this point that the 2.6 SuperStock is going to be a pain in my ass to help grow. I am thinking this is not something I want to deal with at TS this year. I'll give this some thought but until further notice I will NOT be adding this class to this years event!

Not that my opinion matters, but It's your race, you are funding it, you are doing the leg work to make sure it happens............Rule the damn class the way you want it, there are always going to be people that disagree.......just dont pay attention

Not that my opinion matters, but It's your race, you are funding it, you are doing the leg work to make sure it happens............Rule the damn class the way you want it, there are always going to be people that disagree.......just dont pay attention

That is exactly what I'm going to do. The rules will be up today and the aftermarket trans mission will be allowed.

Engine:
The vehicle must run a diesel engine on diesel fuel only, No injectables of any kind.
Water injection, Nitrous oxide, Propane ect. are prohibited. Only #2 Diesel fuel is allowed

Can Open!

Worms Everywhere!

lol

damn dennis... you have done yourself proud. it was nice seeing you when you rolled thru malibu a couple weeks ago.

paul_allen_s_mega_yacht.jpg

I'm in here now! lol

I was just inside while working this detail... All of Obama's Worms were in there spending all our money with Food Stamps...

My boots look horrible now...

lol

Last edited:
Haha! It just so happens I mentioned that I couldn't wait til someone mentioned this. I knew someone would say something about a dt466! Surely nobody thinks a DT is gonna come in and make any difference do they? LOL I've got that persons fuel money back home if they make the finals. Danco or not LOL hopefully a big stink isn't started over something that isn't going to make a difference. Or at least save it for when/if it does. Just another pointless argument to scare off racers that don't know any different. I think we scare more racers in this class away arguing about pointless stuff and fool them into thinking it matters. They are out before they even give it a chance cause of this stupid stuff.

Haha! It just so happens I mentioned that I couldn't wait til someone mentioned this. I knew someone would say something about a dt466! Surely nobody thinks a DT is gonna come in and make any difference do they? LOL I've got that persons fuel money back home if they make the finals. Danco or not LOL hopefully a big stink isn't started over something that isn't going to make a difference. Or at least save it for when/if it does. Just another pointless argument to scare off racers that don't know any different. I think we scare more racers in this class away arguing about pointless stuff and fool them into thinking it matters. They are out before they even give it a chance cause of this stupid stuff.

Don't worry yourself so much man! LOL

No problems here. I was just talkin chit like I always do...!
My truck never runs and prob. never will, so I have to have some excitement!! lol

But since you typed all that, we could just leave the rules as they were and none of the arguing / bickering would be had....

The point can often be argued both ways...

bif

:Cheer:

Lol weather or not there's a dt466 or some ridiculous engins that run diesel showing up my truck will be there with me and I will be going down the track with it!

The Danco in my eyes is not for much more than increased reliability. I've watched them stage and run many times and I just don't see a performance advantage to them. I say if someone wants to spend the money on one vs dropping the trans every other round to replace a torched converter then more power to them.

Maybe they should get better converters. LOL. No way in hell should anybody be burning down converters in the 2.6 class.

Sure......Let me know how that works out for you......Make sure you include the 2.6 huffer on it.......Nerd.

i prefer doosh sir....:lolly:bif

i knew that'd stir up some chit..im an et guy...no funds to run with the big dogs....so im just ball busting...:evil..and i think i broke someones:poke:

Back