Congrats to Lenny (Dynomite Diesel) for his 06 CR's 900hp on #2

94ttss said:
Not trying to be a smart ass here but I don't quite understand that graph, since when do the hp and tq curves look like mirror images of each other. Seems very odd to me, just my $.02

You get a graph like that when you have a dyno operator and a driver that know what they are doing.

I heard 930 but can't confirm, maybe a rounding up? :D I know that it took 6 200+lb guys and a bunch of water weight in the bed and the thing still blew the tires off on another shops mustang dyno this weekend.

there were more then 6.. hell there were 4 guys just on the bumper. Each time they added more people and it got better, but still ended up slipping the tires every time.

edgerat said:
I heard 930 but can't confirm, maybe a rounding up? :D I know that it took 6 200+lb guys and a bunch of water weight in the bed and the thing still blew the tires off on another shops mustang dyno this weekend.
ACTUALLY after talking to Len. The truck was hitting the rev limiter and then the speed gov. The truck was actually driving through the load motors on the Mustang dyno. Traction, rail pressure and everything else was absoultly PERFECT!!! Thats why his chart looked the way it did!!! Still with the TST on level 2 it made like 100HP more that it ever had....

Morse said:
Lenny now did 926 hp, 1680 tq.. Got the message last night..

Was this with his new setup? I heard they were going to step down to the 120 comps. And do a little more tunning. As the 200s weren't very streetable.

at first I didnt like the timing rattle and blamed it on the big flow in the pilot shot. Well we put in comp 120s and it is a lot better but still some rattle. With the TST on 0 it makes like 450ish, level 2 like 670ish,on up hp progresses as the levels increase on level 9 it still makes 850ish. The smokeis almoast none, milage varies from 8 to 16mpg. Drives good turbos lite bout 1650rpm.
Next removed TST cleared crank position code that has been on since the tst was installed, rattle went away.
Next tried a new VanAaken with 5 levels it didnt make it off the dyno.That was a very bad combo.
Next Diablo tuner on tow runs great makes 650hp no smoke no heat.

Thats all I got for now.

Excellent job Lenny!

A few people keep saying the numbers were made on the tst's low settings but on the dyno graph that was loaded it shows 9x9, and you just said it was on 9 to make the big power...so I'm guess the big power wasn't made on the low settings after all. That sounds right to me. Keep it up!

I'm having good luck with the your competition injectors.. I drive it on the street on the stock setting with the triple dog and it does well.. The odd thing is it seems to rattle most on economy. Stock is fine though.. I'm not positive what my mileage is around town right now, but on the interstate it was 23 hand checked.. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the lower than normal weight, low ride height, and 3.42 gears.. The bad thing is, I'm running the bigger injectors and you're still kickin' my axx.. You're gonna make me look for more air.. I see it coming.. haha..

Back