Congrats to Lenny (Dynomite Diesel) for his 06 CR's 900hp on #2

There are a couple over 1K, all pulling trucks....I think the PDI truck is over 1000 (the one that was in diesel power a while back), oh and nice job Lenny! Those injectors rock!

Lucky Jeff said:
geees, last I knew that was his wife's rig and the shop truck that would stay with "Basic" mods for customers to ride in.. They offered to let me drive it when it had some mild injectors in it. I told him no it'd make me cry.. I wonder if I can take him up on that offer again :hehe:

I hope he hasn't forgotten about the grim reaper!

If this is the truck you are talking about,
l_d524e8ef50b8e9b1070e74b34c88ac17.jpg

then as you can see it doesn't have any stacks for the exhaust, and he'll let anyone drive it, even me!

crewgirl said:
If this is the truck you are talking about,
l_d524e8ef50b8e9b1070e74b34c88ac17.jpg

then as you can see it doesn't have any stacks for the exhaust, and he'll let anyone drive it, even me!
HAHA! Thats the one.
Ya we were talking about stacking programs in the PCM. It has none of that (only TST, I have his Diablo programmer.....lol))and no exhaust stack either. That exhaust thing hasen't really taken as much on the west coast as it has in "YALLS" patrs. This WAS the "shop" truck slash Wifeys ride till Someone went out and bought her self a Denali without telling the boss.......:kick: But I have seen him offer up the keys to people that need to get to work while getting work done at the shop...
The Grim Reaper along with other DDP projects are in R&D right now. He's just to freeking busy making injectors to even work out!! If you can believe that...........SUCKS!!!!

God forbid Lenny miss a workout.....he might wither away with such a small frame LOL

K5KRAZIE said:
He is a delicate flower!!
SHHHHHHH!! Dynomite inside!!!

I almost pissed myself. No, not on the test ride, the SHHHHH part!

I called Lenny last night and asked him, does anyone else make that kind of power on #2 only? Neither of us could remember anyone. Can you all come up with anyone else that has??? Someone that has or will dyno in public???I mean absolutly no horn tooting, or "we are the baddest", I just cannot remember another # like that yet.

PS I am begging Lenny to retorque the head before this weekend at the Power Shop dyno event. I am pretty sure we have not retorqued it since the initial insatall. Oh well, we will see if we can find the time.

I have been looking around a little and most of the 900+ that I have seen is squeezing nitrous to get there. Don't get me wrong I have respect for anyone making that kind of power regardless of the method but on #2 only I think 898 is pretty much a NUMBER that hasn't been seen on fuel alone. I know that wicked did 1200+ on gas and 830 on fuel alone. Lets just hold hands and pray that lenny doesn't put nitrous to it :D OH and 1100 degrees towing a trailer with an FJ40 on it uphill! if I hadn't seen the truck and ridden in it I don't think I would believe that it is as useable as it is.

Last edited:
I think Lenny's truck might be in my all time favorite truck list. It's so easy to drive. Project X is a blast and all but you can tell that it's been modded. Lenny's truck feels like a normal truck. I just wish I had thought to steal his keys sooner, that way maybe I could have taken a little test drive in it instead of just pulling it over the scales.

Plus the little sutomatic step thingy's ROCK!

So when is DDP moving to the East? :pop:

Just a heads up.. I checked my fuel mileage with the DDP 200 competition injectors on the interstate.. The best I could get was 19.4 hand calculated. Can yall please send me the ones that have the same performance and also give me 30 mpg? =)

Last edited:
Morse said:
So when is DDP moving to the East? :pop:

Yeah, You guys live too damn far away. I asked Lenny about moving out here and he said that he didnt think he could stand all the fun LOL

Back