Congrats to Lenny (Dynomite Diesel) for his 06 CR's 900hp on #2

Timbeaux38 said:
Yeah, You guys live too damn far away. I asked Lenny about moving out here and he said that he didnt think he could stand all the fun LOL
Tim since its just you and me here I'm going to level with you. Just keep it under yer hat.
If "FUN" is the amount of liquor that is consumed at these events then yes Len can not move that direction. See the little guys not afraid to tie one on every now and then but by the time he makes it back here to the West coast.....Well he starts whinin' about 7 pounds gained and having to work out harder than normal, you know he just starts sounding like a 115lb. 20yo blond girl that just got some bolt ons and now has back pain.....
I on the other hand see it as liver conditioning and keep that buzz going till I can't button the denim around my waist then back it off a tooth or two and happiness is then achieved again!! I also would be happy @ 400 lbs. though......

K5KRAZIE said:
I HATE those banana hammoks!!! :bang

Man talk about a Derail.

Marquette-RR-derail-lg.jpg

:hehe:

Thanks for the positive feed back to you all!
Well we intended for a 800hp daily driver that I could still tow with. So after this weekend Powershop Dyno event it will end up with less power 800ish.
Maybe a CR in my 02. Then it will be the only truck in the world that had ISB24, then a 12v then a 24vCR. HMMMMM
Agin thanks for the the feed back thats what I like about this site.

Lenny said:
Thanks for the positive feed back to you all!
Well we intended for a 800hp daily driver that I could still tow with. So after this weekend Powershop Dyno event it will end up with less power 800ish.
Maybe a CR in my 02. Then it will be the only truck in the world that had ISB24, then a 12v then a 24vCR. HMMMMM
Agin thanks for the the feed back thats what I like about this site.

Careful, you are going to beat Tim to 6000 if you keep posting at this rate.

FoEleven said:
I thought I would get the graph up so it was official.

Click Here

Not trying to be a smart ass here but I don't quite understand that graph, since when do the hp and tq curves look like mirror images of each other. Seems very odd to me, just my $.02

Back