CONGRATULATIONS to Lloyd Mills/His Truck in "DW!"

John_P

My sincere CONGRATULATIONS to Lloyd Mills, as his "rocketship" (2005 Dodge CTD CR) is featured in the May 2008 Issue of "Diesel World."

In the May 2008 Issue of "Diesel World", they have done a write-up on the "Fall Brawl" Event where Lloyd and Tim Barber took top honors on the dyno. In that write-up, they did a real nice write-up on Lloyd's Truck with color pictures of the truck itself and the engine. Also, their Editor, Tu-Do Nguyen, wrote some very nice comments about Lloyd, which I agree 100% with! Mr Nguyen said and I quote; "Every diesel owner I spoke with had something positive to say about Lloyd!" That is a fact, as Lloyd is all that and more. It also again shows me that the entire Staff at "Diesel World" continues to do a GREAT job of covering our sport! Thanks "Diesel World!"

Lloyd, let me the first to tell you how happy I was to see the write-up on you and your truck!! You deserve it buddy.

--------
John_P

congrads man, you deserve it!! i think that calls for a celebration, i will bring the Jack and Coke tonight.

Awesome deal, it is nice to see people get recognized for thier hard fought accomplishments

Kevin

Congrats Lloyd, By the way I see those Tupperware Nitros Bottle containers are on sale at K-Mart. :hehe: :hehe: Thanks Steve B.

Low key Huh??:hehe::hehe:

Congrats Buddy!! :D

Remember all.............Same thing happens at Spring Fling May 17-18:evil

Low key Huh??:hehe::hehe:

Congrats Buddy!! :D

Remember all.............Same thing happens at Spring Fling May 17-18:evil
Greg, would that be the event in Dillsburg, Pa. :evil Lloyd has been looking over his shoulder for about a week now !! Thanks Steve B.

ctd8999 said:
Greg, would that be the event in Dillsburg, Pa. Lloyd has been looking over his shoulder for about a week now !! Thanks Steve B.

LMAO. not quite, my truck is currently down. I experienced some sort of failure yesterday. LOL the sleeper was Found On Road Dead. LOL. It appears some part of the transmission decided it had vacation time coming.

this was the high light of my day. LOL

Attachments

• towhome1.JPG
    towhome1.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 101
  • towhome2.JPG
    towhome2.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 96
The shame :hehe: being towed by a Ford, a 6.9 IDI no less LOL.

Sorry, couldn't resist buddy:D

Last edited:
Back