CONGRATULATIONS to Lloyd Mills/His Truck in "DW!"

That was not me in the picture there Rich. That was the coopertuner. He is obviously the blame for what happened. He was doing some tip secret tuning with me when that happened. LOL

I was the one taking the picture

Originally Posted by Jetpilot
Don't go and blow anything up!

You should have listened to Doug1:poke:

i guess the NGM crew's luck is rubbing off on you.

WTF??????...
Wade..
How do you figure that,as the only thing you break is the excuse book!

Lloyd...
Congrats on the article about your truck!!!!!!.
Blame it on Poor Ol Coop,you dog you!......Andy

Congrats on the article Lloyd. Sorry to hear about the tranny, but new and stronger is always better right?

Bigger and stronger? Can you get something bigger and stronger in a synchronized tranny than the 5600? To heck with it- get an eaton fuller =P

im thinkin that a full billet 4R100 behind that engine would be pretty sick!
but would it hold the power???? i guess greg is going to find that one out. hope you get everything fixed and better before the spring show. letmee know if you ever need a hand Lloyd, im not that far away from your place.

wes

im thinkin that a full billet 4R100 behind that engine would be pretty sick!
but would it hold the power???? i guess greg is going to find that one out. hope you get everything fixed and better before the spring show. letmee know if you ever need a hand Lloyd, im not that far away from your place.

wes

They will not hold 800hp if you use it all the time.Greg seems to think it is the builder though.Time will tell.:pop:Better get a Bruno or if you gotta clutch it a Linco.:evil

Back