cr or 12v towing

I haven't missed having a long bed yet. I don't blame you for not paying for the conversion though.

Its always been the basic requirement for me especially when i do haul a bunch of lumber and sheetrock for my basement plus side jobs.

How many of these engines with injectors issues are running tuner boxes that are boosting the rail pressure ?

Even if you are running a 2 micron filter, that doesn't mean you don't have water in the fuel.

3 engines, all with injector problems = something going on there. At that point it isn't luck.

How many of these engines with injectors issues are running tuner boxes that are boosting the rail pressure ?

Even if you are running a 2 micron filter, that doesn't mean you don't have water in the fuel.

3 engines, all with injector problems = something going on there. At that point it isn't luck.

No pressure boxes on my 06 that had the problems but i did on my 05 and never had an issue with that truck. Its called a crap shoot plain and simple!

I carry a spare with tools. Just unplug your pressure reg harness on the cp3 with the valve cove off and you'll see really quickly which one is toast.bout a 30 min job to change a CR injector.

For us diehard mechanical injection guys, I believe this to be sig material:hehe:

Ive seen quite a few high milage cr's too, but ive seen alot that didnt make it very far at all too. Im one that has had terrible luck with cr. Ive had 3 and all of them have had engine problems with less than 100,000 on them. Im hoping im gonna have the best of both worlds here shortly, im about done putting a 12valve in my 03 3500. We'll see how it works out. The truck only has 77k miles on it. :hehe:
Silvercummins14 I am about to start the same swap into a 03 2500 that currently has a Hemi in it. If I run into any thing I have questions on would you mind if I pm you?

Back