Crabbelle Screwed Me Over!!!!!!

okie18

I placed a wanted ad over on cummins forum around late november and he pmed me saying he had what I wanted. Which was two 2nd gen intake elbow bolts. I bought them on November 23rd and he supposedly mailed them out sometime around then. A couple weeks later I pmed him telling him I hadnt got them, well he didnt know what happened so he sent out another package. Well that never got here either but later he tells me he went to ups and they gave all his packages back to him that he'd been mailing. So I asked for my money back, he said he'd send it back paypal. Another week or so goes by and I still haven't got it. I pm him again telling him to send it back, still no answer and no refund. :mad:

LOL There's plenty of people that know him. I wouldn't be scared to buy anything from him and there's definitely a side to this story that we're missing, especially after the two rejected UPS packages.

Yeah. I'd have to say from my experience with him I'm not scared.
Seems strange as joefarmer said.

Bobby seems like a preety good guy, iam sure he wouldnt screw someone over 2 bolts

Last edited:
Man people need to really keep things in PM's... before dragging someone's name through the mud.

Seems as though he's told you what has happened and it was 50 bucks... are you really that strapped for $50 bucks? Unable to get the bolts ANYwhere else in the mean time?

I mean c'mon. I know Bobby, he works on ships up near me and sometimes goes days without being able to get on...

This is why dealing with SOME people on the forums is just not a good idea.

As stated before, there's more to this story.

christ i got the long bolts out of my 24v i dont need, ill send them to you if you can give me a PROPER address to get them delivered to you.

i got screwed out of $200 on a set of junk 24v lines and I didnt whine this much.

His Responce on PSN.

Crabbelle said:
okie what is your paypal address. i sent $15 to dandrew@yahoo.com sometime in jan. im sorry if i have to get underway for weeks at a time and guard the coast for you ignorant a$$'s. when you see me logged on here or elsewhere doesnt mean im capable of sending money or product. to get the story from both angles okie sent me $15 for 2 long bolts for teh intake horn on a 12v. i sent them out a couple of days later in dec. then he says i never got them so i send 2 more out off my truck. week or so goes by same thing. so i ask around to see if anybody has them, i get 2 more and ups the like 2nd day air i believe. this is just after new years so im thinking it should be ok. i get a call from ups saying they have the packaged i sent driver could not find the residents. i said ok, in the mean okie had pm'd asking for his money back so i paypaled the money to the ubove address. usps also sent me back the 2 packages. okie send me your address so i can get the money 2 you.

Yo, i sold Bobby the truck he's parting out, I let him leave with the truck on only half payment, then let him go for a month without the other half and when i needed it he was prompt on meeting me to give me the money, He even gave me some extra that i needed, and hasn't bugged me once for it back. I trust bobby more then i do my own family at points.

Mike

Bobby's a good guy.

Likes my phone video's and dates a freakin Ravens cheerleader while I screw the one supervising the concession stands lol.

Bobby is fist class in my book, I wouldent mind to do more business with him in the future!
Brandon

I placed a wanted ad over on cummins forum around late november and he pmed me saying he had what I wanted. Which was two 2nd gen intake elbow bolts. I bought them on November 23rd and he supposedly mailed them out sometime around then. A couple weeks later I pmed him telling him I hadnt got them, well he didnt know what happened so he sent out another package. Well that never got here either but later he tells me he went to ups and they gave all his packages back to him that he'd been mailing. So I asked for my money back, he said he'd send it back paypal. Another week or so goes by and I still haven't got it. I pm him again telling him to send it back, still no answer and no refund. :mad:

I think it's good to know when there is a legit. problem with another member/vender, but I gotta ask...did you join here just to trash talk him? Member Jan/09 and 4 posts with half of them here? If so there are better ways of going about it...Just an honest question...

i called his cell and left him a message i know he is going thru some hard times right now and has been underway alot lately. so give him a little bit of a chance to fix this issue.

and also you should watch coming on here with 4 post, bad mouthing a guy that is friends with and has had business dealings with guys with thousands of post.

thanks for the support guys has you see im trying to fix the problem. im sorry for the inconvenience to okie. i know how it is to want parts like yesterday. even the ups guy told me that the address i gave was going to be a slight problem, i dont see how it was going to a PO box. what can you do and i honestly i dont really care what people say its only the internet i will probably never meet or even see the faces of 3/4 of people on here, that's not saying that im going to screw anyone out of anything.

i think thats what the guy was talking about when he said he may be a problem but the computer let him place the order. ive been there with a wrong address and the computer wont print out a shipping order.

Back