Crabbelle Screwed Me Over!!!!!!

What forum haven't you (Okie) posted on about Bobby? Looks like you joined all of them just to trash talk Bobby!
And you are correct UPS won't deliver to a PO box.
Bobby is a great guy and i trust him just like all his other friends on here do!

It's in the process of getting worked out. I got his attention, which was the point, even though I got :eek:wned: everywhere I posted this. Sorry guys for the bashing.

I've sent him 3 pm's since jan 27th and I can't get an answer out of him and he's online daily so I don't know what to think. I didn't really want to drag his name through the mud but what else could I do. This isn't his first time to lose contact with a buyer either, but this one finally got resolved.
http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23560&highlight=crabbelle

i dont think theres anything you can say that would hurt crabelle's rep on here, he's a good guy and always responds quick, id never be afraid to deal with him.

It's in the process of getting worked out. I got his attention, which was the point, even though I got :eek:wned: everywhere I posted this. Sorry guys for the bashing.

I think a good :eek:wned: would be a good ol :banned: if your membership was just to bash someone.:thankyou2:

Back