crazy small twins idea-thoughts?

thanks for input everyone,i have a little h1c off a non i/c 1st gen with a 12cm gated exhaust i could use but it seems so small. the efficiency and usuable power of quik spooling is more important than hi rpm,wide open power. im gonna do it and post results in the coming months gotta get done bofore the snow melts and farming gets real busy

He351cw spools super quick in my setup. Go with a 341 for even quicker spool up. People practically give he341s away

ill take one lol... im trying to do the same right now stocker w s366 under and have been told thats what bd runs as towing twins im just wondering best advice for porting wastegate

keep in mind im using the 7 blade hx- ive tested its spool-up against the hy-35 and the 8 blade hx found on p-pumps and it lites quiker than the 8 blade and comparable to the hy-35 . 54mm wheel vs 56 on the 8 blade and more efficient. loook forward to some feedback from you other guys doing simular

keep in mind im using the 7 blade hx- ive tested its spool-up against the hy-35 and the 8 blade hx found on p-pumps and it lites quiker than the 8 blade and comparable to the hy-35 . 54mm wheel vs 56 on the 8 blade and more efficient. loook forward to some feedback from you other guys doing simular

Now find a billet compressor wheel for your HX35 made a huge difference in my towing setup! Its a 60/86mm BTW

I don't see the point in going with a larger compressor on the secondary when this is a quick spool, low hp, towing compound set. I'd say ditch the hx35 and get a 341 or 351.

Back