Critique my first hook of the season... Need some advice.

yes ill get it up as soon as i can, im callin ppl about sellin my tranny, and i gotta burn the video on dvd then go to the library cause our comp dont read dvd and the video camera dont hook to the comp

Alright... Just whenever. I appreciate it.

What classes does MHTTPA have?

It varies depending on where they are at...

Last night all they had was the Sanctioned Diesel Class... Which is supposed to be 2.8".

Otterville I would expect them to have more classes though since it is a bigger pull.

I just looked at the date, it is the same date as Platte City, I doubt I will be there.

Yeah... I was kinda wondering what they were thinkin' doing that.

Makes me wish my truck hadn't broken the front driveshaft last night! LOL...

Might have a chance at the front of the pack with all the big dogs being away in Platte City! LMAO....

Wow....

Just got off the phone with High Angle Driveline regarding a beefed up front driveshaft.

$1265 Dollars!? Ummm.... I wonder if it's gold plated!?

I guess I'm gonna do it, unless somebody can point me in a different direction.

Go to your local driveshaft shop and see what they have to say.

Go to your local driveshaft shop and see what they have to say.

Only one I've been able to find around here is the Napa Autoparts in Eldon.

They say they can't do anything other than fix the stock junk...

This is the 4th shaft in about 10 hooks.... I'm tired of breaking stockers.

I'm open to calling around... I just don't know anybody else who does this kinda work.

Only one I've been able to find around here is the Napa Autoparts in Eldon.

They say they can't do anything other than fix the stock junk...

This is the 4th shaft in about 10 hooks.... I'm tired of breaking stockers.

I'm open to calling around... I just don't know anybody else who does this kinda work.

the video i got of you is a pretty good shot, ill get westons laptop in a bit to upload it

I was planning to go to Eldon, but I forget about the birthday bash for all my kids and neices/nephews. Oh well.

Yeah you IDIOT! Last time i talked to Matt he said he was going to be at Eldon!!!

So anybody got any more ideas on who to call about a solution for my driveshaft problem?

Somebody mentioned someplace in Springfield... Any chance you've got a name for the shop?

I just really think 1300 for a driveshaft is a little high.... If I'm wrong just let me know and I'll get it ordered.

I'd like to have this figured out by the weekend... My towns local pull is this weekend... I always try to pull that one.

So anybody got any more ideas on who to call about a solution for my driveshaft problem?

Somebody mentioned someplace in Springfield... Any chance you've got a name for the shop?

I just really think 1300 for a driveshaft is a little high.... If I'm wrong just let me know and I'll get it ordered.

I'd like to have this figured out by the weekend... My towns local pull is this weekend... I always try to pull that one.

I know it's not Close but Drivelines Plus In Chandler, IN can built you a completely custom front shaft for less than 1300

Back