Cummins Express build up.

There is more than for. Look above and behind the pump. More noids. Total of 8 lines going to charge pipe

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Damn I was assumming that the other 4 were water injection. That is the most nitrous I have ever seen on a truck.

From what I have seen (and heard) that's about how Stuckey does it too.

Shocks the tires harder and transfers weight better.

Stuckey Racing 5.93@Scheid Diesel Extravaganza - YouTube

That is how we do it but less nitrous. 20psi 1 maybe 2 kits = 1.4 60ft. But I believe the same can be accomplished with allot more boost on the line and no nitrous like say black mamba does.

Looks like Stuckey is leaving with more boost but not anywhere near as much as some.

Last edited:
How are people spraying this much nitrous?

Conservatively we are getting like 300hp/solenoid and some of our latest testing has been showing more like 400hp+

How are people spraying this much nitrous?

Conservatively we are getting like 300hp/solenoid and some of our latest testing has been showing more like 400hp+

Biggest pill is what a .120 ish? That equals about 100-120hp with the fuel to support. How are you running 300 on a single kit? Would make sense in the gas world but not following you.

EDIT..... My statement above is not the reason the truck can cut 1.4 60ft. That is due to proper weight transfer and suspension. Plus obviously the power to get out of the hole.

Last edited:
Unless maybe your using a nitrous rail with multiple jets per noid. But even then it woukd come short of that number I believe.

Running an NOS launcher with NX solenoids, so max is a .136 iirc.

Just a few days ago playing on the dyno we did just shy of 200hp gain on a single .052 jet. On a diesel

Last edited:
It's all dependent on fuel, boost, timing, and a bunch of other stuff. I picked up 500rwhp with two .136 jets, but I had a lot of fuel.

My dyno numbers showed appoximately the same hp increase as pill size in hp. I guess we neeed to look more into tuning better with nitrous....... Food for thought for certain.

Running an NOS launcher with NX solenoids, so max is a .136 iirc.

Just a few days ago playing on the dyno we did just shy of 200hp gain on a single .052 jet. On a diesel

Exactly, In my old Black Truck I used to leave at no more than 12# and slap a .055 jet and that would net me 1.32 - 1.34 60's. It doesent take a lot of nitrous to produce a ton of power if you have Lots of early fuel and capture it early in the meat of the torque curve. A .073 jet always put the right rear fender on the track and would carry the tires to or past the 60' clock but it would slow the 60' times down to around 1.37 -1.39. Wheelies are not fast or Pro Stock cars would be doing it, its all about the setup, power is secandary.

Exactly, In my old Black Truck I used to leave at no more than 12# and slap a .055 jet and that would net me 1.32 - 1.34 60's. It doesent take a lot of nitrous to produce a ton of power if you have Lots of early fuel and capture it early in the meat of the torque curve. A .073 jet always put the right rear fender on the track and would carry the tires to or past the 60' clock but it would slow the 60' times down to around 1.37 -1.39. Wheelies are not fast or Pro Stock cars would be doing it, its all about the setup, power is secandary.

Is that all you got Ryan? Meeeeeeeeh lol

Motor comes this weekend so probably wont have time to post up much pics for a while. We are really cutting it close to make Ennis.

So perty

20130314_151523.jpg

Put some fans on the new radiator old one was original and was beat up bad in the wreck.

20130314_151517.jpg

Most importantly new motor mounts! Old ones went 10:00 and were half ton mounts! They had allot of play. Long time comin........

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_8370.jpg

Sounds good man. Hopefully motor will show this weekend. We will drop it and tranny in at my buddies shop sunday then I am gonna take her home and finish the rest. So yes next weekend should be assembly weekend.......

Great to see you again today Max, hope you like the new motor & intake runner.

Got the motor last night from taylor. Painted it and dropped it in today twice. Realized 15 minutes later that we forgot to put the billet freeze plugs in lol. Back one would have been a pita with the motor in place.
20130318_144416.jpg

20130318_150146.jpg

This is the only other pic I got after motor was painted. Tranny will probably get put in tomorrow then It will start to come together buy the end of the week. I took half a day off today to get the motor dropped in with a friend. I have to work the rest of the weekdays but we should kick some butt this weekend.

20130318_144428.jpg

Awesome build, should be a fun ride especially with nitrous. However, I think all things equal, compounds would make more power....turbochargers really start spinning into oblivion to get above ~4.5 pressure ratio.

Back