D-Max Nova

Thanks Brad, Can't wait to see what she weighs. It's definetly lite, it pushes onto the trailer way easier then the chevelle. Are you going to be ready?

I'm at a standstill right now waiting on some parts. Fml. I was giving it a shot. Hope all works out. If I don't make it I wish the best of luck to you guys.

Thanks Bud, hope you make it out. We are waiting for a high psi feed line before we can fire it up, but Rob is sending one as a "Just in case".

Dow Brothers kickin' ass & Knocking out the rear tin work..
8epu6e5u.jpg
etyza7yh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is getting exciting! Ponci, Crack the whip on your parts people!

Should be able to fire her up tonight..., time for bed!!
e6e5yheb.jpg

Looks great Russ I think you should start a pole for people to guess how much $$ you have in that thing not counting labor and the winner gets a ride in it. :D

...you should start a pole for people to guess how much $$ you have in that thing not counting labor... :D

That game should never be played on compd. :lolly::bang I don't think most of us actually want to add it up.

We got a set of valve covers with larger breathers knocked out. Was a 16hr day today, and attempted to fire her up. Fixed a few small fuel leaks, and need to locate the communication issue with the ECM.
dyhuvagy.jpg
qygy3yru.jpg

Wow. Very well done. That joker is 10 kinds of badass!

Back