D.s.i. Smoke On The Water G.t.g.

piled her into a tree...I'll let him tell the story...

On a side note...you can hear that loud sob anywheres...

wet clay fire road with rutts and NO traction at all. then a tree decided to get in my way.

Them loblolly pines are quick sum*****es aint they neil? Did you drive it home?

I meant to ask you what your screen name was Roger....I couldn't believe where your truck went with those street tires....without spinning...

That was what the guys at the track were asken about last night???? I guess I have the right combination of weight power and Tires?? and just lucky I guess.

That was what the guys at the track were asken about last night???? I guess I have the right combination of weight power and Tires?? and just lucky I guess.
my lard ash in the back surely didn't hurt... LOL

DSC01357.jpg

SSPX0385.jpg

SSPX0386.jpg

SSPX0387.jpg

SSPX0389.jpg

SSPX0390.jpg

SSPX0391.jpg

SSPX0397.jpg

ya i drove it home. i wanted to but the driver side window up the whole drive home. lol

wet clay fire road with rutts and NO traction at all. then a tree decided to get in my way.
What were you flying? Hopefully you find a new door and fender on the cheap. Im pretty sure the bed how ever isnt going to be so nice

them there trees are fast in ocala!!!!!LOL all an all it was a good time :thankyou2: for coming out

Hey Kurt, thanks for putting on the event, I had an awesome time.

hay, we appreciate everyone for coming out. i think it's safe to say everyone had a good time, even neildon.hate to see things like that happen to a sweet looking truck. and were glad there were only a few bumps and bruises but i'am sure he will have her fixed before too long. chrisco lost a front fender following neildon, but apperently found another one all ready there were 12 trucks and 20 or so people.most folks ended up camping out. drinking late into the evening. i personally don't want to see another bottle of patron for a long time, although i did get a good close up of the ground out there and it's pretty solid.would like to thank jonn111 and the guys, for coming out. matt wells and cynthia for cooking bacon and eggs in the morning, (man did we need that) also thanks to jasn69ste and jimbobbilly and everyone else, for driving as far as theye did, to come out in the middle of nowhere, to party. we will do it again, as soon as neildon fixes his truck,so he can do it again. very entertaining.

nice copy and paste from cf scott...this is Jimbobbilly from cf...lol...you had a good stagger going by the time I left...and found the bottom of the muddy path both times your crossed it when I saw you...but you were feeling good.

nice copy and paste from cf scott...this is Jimbobbilly from cf...lol...you had a good stagger going by the time I left...and found the bottom of the muddy path both times your crossed it when I saw you...but you were feeling good.
He was feeling good i got too see 1 of his face plants in the mud LMAO too hands down good time!!hope to see you all at the next race or something like that.

somebody had to check the depth.lol i saw 3 other people eat it and 1 guy caring his wife across to kurt's island. eat it big time.

somebody had to check the depth.lol i saw 3 other people eat it and 1 guy caring his wife across to kurt's island. eat it big time.
you checked the depth just like neil checked the strength of a small pine....the hard way..

Back