Data Loggers

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Going to be adding one on my Pro Mod, still have not decided on which one to get.....:aiwebs_015:

Who is using them and which one do you run?

Can you give a small bit of info on the available channels with your unit? :poke: :poke:

QwikData

The one we've got on the car currently is an Edelbrock QwikData unit. It works well...It's not the top of the line unit avaialble but records way more info than we need. However, we do have the PRO unit ready to go, but that has like 8 EGT probes, 4-5 pressure taps, yada yada yada. It's overkill, but I'm sure that'll go on either this car or the new one...who knows. :bang

I've eyed the Edlebrock Qwikdata and the Corsa from Scheids. For the money, the Qwikdata can't be beat. I'm jealous. :)

brandon.

I have the Qwik Data. Its all right, not the most accurate on the sensors. But for the money I'm happy.

You might want to take a look at the RacePak V300 series. It's expandable from what I've read and heard...I don't know, it might be worth a look.

Jeff, if you call Darren he can tell you about the one he's runnin. Say's it's just unreal.

..Preston..

turbothom said:
Jeff, if you call Darren he can tell you about the one he's runnin. Say's it's just unreal.

..Preston..
Call Darren how????:bang

I use the corsa system they will buid it how ever you want it with all wireless down loading etc. call chuck @ 734-761-1545 we are very satisfied also ended up with one that is in the ats stand alone transmission controller that looks pretty decent ,(but they wern't even capable of getting the trans controller to work properly in my application so why try anything else) I have it as a paper weight if you are interested

..................THE TELEPHONE..................or scream like hell..............

CC12V said:
I have the Qwik Data. Its all right, not the most accurate on the sensors. But for the money I'm happy.

Is it delineated through a insitu pivot table or antispectistical extrapolation? :doh:

Here are my Data Loggers:
loggers.jpg

Now dat's, class if dis lil'ole boy ever did see it. Howdy do yu do?

But did you get Travis Tritt to pose. You must hold some kinda power.

Fletcher said:
Is it delineated through a insitu pivot table or antispectistical extrapolation? :doh:
Extrapolation..........yea thats my truck.

Let your Heart be your giude

CC12V said:
Extrapolation..........yea thats my truck.

Lord, fill me with your Holy Spirit and inflame my heart with love and compassion. Make me attentive to the needs of others that I may show them kindness and care. Make me an instrument of your mercy and peace that I may help others find healing and wholeness in you."

I looked into the RRM setup a year or two ago but never did make a purchase. It is built and desighned by the same guy who did a majority of the work on the autometer data logger

It was priced good at the time

Travis

Back