December?

Scott, turns out i had to drive down this week instead of the week after turkey day. didnt have my injectors back yet so it sits home yet again.:bang

still hopin to make it over anyway if its gonna happen.

Man!!!! I can't believe CREED is selling that truck. I've been thinking that truck is gonna be one sweet ride ever since I heard about it. That's a hell of a deal !!!

The little red truck is fixed :)
The intermediate shaft in the trans. broke.
Time to make some runs.......
Let's get it on :evil

Turn on the :nos: Cockshucker

Max are you bring the movie star out?we are going to try to make it if we are not to busy.but if the new chargers show up we may be tearing it down

Max are you bring the movie star out?we are going to try to make it if we are not to busy.but if the new chargers show up we may be tearing it down

Yea I should make it. Let me know if you can't make it man. I will then probably pass and go with my wife to a party.

The weather is looking perfect.
Not too often we see this good of conditions in Dec.
Don't miss out.
I predict record times this weekend.

:rockwoot:

I'd love to be there. But even if I get my fuel leak fixed I don't have a trailer to get it down there yet...

Wifes company X Mas party my arse, count me in.

Glad she is not a member of this forum. :cheer:

Got up this morning and noticed a small pool of tranny fluid under the truck. Looks like I am going to have to take care of that before getting back on the track. Have fun out there tonight guys.

Do they have a place to fill up my lil blue bottle at the track? Working 10 hours today and wont be able to make to my normal fill station.

Back