December?

Pod is alright don't ever use it though. I just turn level down and leave it on 99. I don't turn it up to the big levels tell I get to the track there's no need to have it that high on my daily driver. No more mods tell I get tha money. If I go with a turbo setup gotta spend more money on studs and injectors. It's perfect right now cuz reliable

Lostnwalmart where u in the white single cab 12v? U must have been booking on the big end to get that mph and time

that was me, my launch killed me to say the least. i had a 3.5 sec 60 foot lol but managed to get back to 76 mph by the 1/8th

Nice hanging with you fellas! Carnage to say the least! One car ran in the hay bails, another hit the wall and at like 11:20pm or so a motor was disintegrated with parts all over the left lane. The final and exhibition run was all in the right lane. That sucked owe well. Stelly and I would of had a fender race judging by our times.

lol and right after you went a guy dropped a rear end and cowboy and i didnt get to go, got one run in last night oh well lol. wish i could have seen you and stelly race side by side would have been sweet

what did michael run?

Slower than Max:stab::kick:

had a great time and am really getting excited to see trucks consistently run. That and times are getting better as you guys try different things.

I am pretty sure we will continue with the Texas shaped trophy's, but I will also be talking with various vendors/businesses about maybe sponsoring some door prizes/cash for different ET/MPH combinations picked at random so that everybody gets a chance to win something for their efforts.

We ran 10.7 I believe but the truck bound up real bad at about 1000ft so I lifted. It only ran 106mph I think.
Went to make a 2nd hit and popped something in the driveline again.
The quest for the 9's continues...............

Still had fun, glad to see this casual event is getting diesel trucks to the track and most of all having fun.

We will not be running January and we will see about Feb....gotta watch the weather.

David, PUT YOUR TRUCK BACK TOGETHER.....:shake:

Happy Holidays to everyone. See Yall next year.....

so you wont be here next month or there wont be a shootout next month?

lostnwalmart. what times were you running?

there was alot of carnage tonight. only got one pass in it was a 17.2 at 104.3 lol had a terrible launch but never got a chance to work on it. Next one ill be better prepared with some slicks and cal tracks and a lift pump. was awesome meeting you guys again it was fun as always
-Cliff

only got one run in, and had the main power switch for the nitrous off on accident sooo didnt go anywhere fast but when i got there i was gone:bang ill try to keep making it the first of the month even if there isnt the shootout i should have a lift pump, caltracs, and slicks by next month or feb so ill be there.

so you wont be here next month or there wont be a shootout next month?

lostnwalmart. what times were you running?

No Shootout next month, we need a break.
Looks like it will be great next year though.
Going to be lots of fast trucks.

what did michael run?

You coming for me Scott?? :rockwoot:

I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you and Chris can do with that thing.
We have had our share of troubles that's for sure but I feel we are better for it.
It's going to be fun 2011 for sure.

I thought that duramax was stuck in line so I didnt get to race him. So yall ran two slower trucks for the finals. Everytime I come out there I don't even get looked at cuz I'm to slow. The one time I have a very good pass I'm to fast. That's a bunch of crap. I have been out there Atleast 7 times and I had one chance to win against lil red. Come on this is a bunch of ****

Last edited:
I thought that duramax was stuck in line so I didnt get to race him. So yall ran two slower trucks for the finals. Everytime I come out there I don't even get looked at cuz I'm to slow. The one time I have a very good pass I'm to fast. That's a bunch of crap. I have been out there Atleast 7 times and I had one chance to win against lil red. Come on this is a bunch of ****

For f**ks sake, this was the first month of the new race format. How about giving it a little time before you jump in here and start *****ing because you weren't picked the first time around.

The picked the two trucks that would have given the best race for the crowd as well as gives slower trucks a chance to race for the trophy. Seems as fair as you can get to me. There were several other trucks that weren't picked too.

Max and Eric were the fastest and closest ET trucks there. They should have been running for the trophy. They both agreed to let someone else have a shot at the trophy (Thanks Max and Eric)
We changed the format to a pickem style event to give everyone a chance at a trophy. So we picked the next 2 closest ET trucks available but that's not always going to be the case. I didn't even realize who you were at the time.
In reality since you are a shop owner you should be abstaining from racing for the trophy as David and myself do.
This is supposed to be a fun get together with some racing mixed in, we would like to keep this a casual event for all the diesel guys to be at the same place at the same time for some good comradery.
We might look at having a once a year more structured event but that's way down the road as that is not in the budget at this time.

I was picked to race in the finals. But the duramax I was supposed to race was held up in line and couldn't get out. I'm pissed cuz I'm out there pushing my daily driver to the limit and running the fastest time anyone has seen out of stock turbo and injectors common rail with fuel only. I just wanted to know how that dmax won if he was stuck in line. After I was told that it was a black 2wd dodge and a pwr stroke was racing in the finals. I just want some clarification on this issue

Geeez man suck it up the sponsors are trying to make this as fair as possible. I raced here for almost a year without a trophy and got beat in my daily driver forever and just kept showing up. If I recall when you raced lil red we gave you a good jump to try and make it close. We should have gave you more of a lead but tried our best. Everyone is trying to make this fair but apparently you still can't please everyone.

Vmax its a no brainer u were going to when that race. I have a stock daily driver and u have a 100k dollar race truck. Sorry I'm not rich and can't go out and pay people to fix my stuff for me. I deal with my own problems and work on my own vehicles. I have always kept my mouth shut on here but I'm pissed now. And my ? Never got answered

Back