December?

What does it matter what Max has spent on his truck? What does it matter if he doesn't do all the work on his truck? And who the hell knows what he does and does not do to his truck? Put your big girl panties on and shut the fuk up.

In reality since you are a shop owner you should be abstaining from racing for the trophy as David and myself do.
This is supposed to be a fun get together with some racing mixed in, we would like to keep this a casual event for all the diesel guys to be at the same place at the same time for some good comradery.
We might look at having a once a year more structured event but that's way down the road as that is not in the budget at this time.

Michael he isn't a shop owner nor am I. Blane is a service mechanic for Martin Chrystler Dodge jeep and in no way a shop owner nor sponsored by one. He pays retail for all his parts just as others do. He has been out there beating his **** up just about every single time yall have held a tds and has only been picked for the finals once and that was against a full blown 10 second race truck. Neways I wasnt there but I can understand where he is coming from his issue was that he ran a good time and was told he was going to be in the finals against a duramax that was supposidly stuck in line so you and david made the call that two other trucks would run in the finals and then the trophy gets given to the duramax that he was suppose to originally run in the finals that was stuck in line or something. Just my .02 take it for what its worth propably not much but there it is anyways.

Really, you seriously pissed about not getting picked out of several diesel trucks at the first event they changed the format?
Dude, I used to race my truck damn near every week and there wasn't even a trophy to be had and 90% of the cars in the other lane were gassers. And yeah, it's my daily driver and had stock injectors and still has a stock turbo.

New flash, you aren't special.....most guys racing out don't have race trucks and run their daily drivers.....Hell Stelly would drive his truck out from the swamp all the way to Houston and race and guess what, he didn't get to race for the trophy every time he raced either. Get over it.

Coming on here all pissed off and being a dick because you didn't get to race for a trophy a second time the first time they have run this format is pretty f-in ****ty and undeserved to the guys that sponsor the race.

Oh, and that dig at Max was definitely uncalled for and you owe him an apology.

Glad you think my truck that's got 25k in it is a 100k race truck. I will take that as a compliment. Don't feel sorry because you are not rich, do something about it. When you figure it out let me know, because I am far from it myself. I have a ton of hours wrenching on my truck. Did I do all of the work? No! But I don't make claims that I do. Does throwing tantrums and feeling sorry for yourself get you anywhere in the real world?

New flash, you aren't special.....most guys racing out don't have race trucks and run their daily drivers.....Hell Stelly would drive his truck out from the swamp all the way to Houston and race and guess what, he didn't get to race for the trophy every time he raced either. Get over it.

Bingo. I've driven mine 5 hours from Louisiana to race at the TDS many times and have never won a trophy. And I could care less. It's supposed to just be a fun little get-together and race.

I was picked to race in the finals. But the duramax I was supposed to race was held up in line and couldn't get out. I'm pissed cuz I'm out there pushing my daily driver to the limit and running the fastest time anyone has seen out of stock turbo and injectors common rail with fuel only. I just wanted to know how that dmax won if he was stuck in line. After I was told that it was a black 2wd dodge and a pwr stroke was racing in the finals. I just want some clarification on this issue

First if you have been coming out to these monthly races and keeping tabs you would know that in the past we have always picked the 2 quickest and raced them, but that got boring watching Stelly and Vmax race every time so Michael and I started thinking of a way to include the slower trucks while not having to put on a bracket race. Michael came up with the idea to do a Pinks style race where AFTER trucks make a few passes each, we would then pick the 2 closest and race them(could be 2 15 second trucks or 2 11 seconds trucks).
Now not sure what you are thinking but we told everyone in line to pull up to the Hot Rod diesel trailer after the next pass that they were in line for. Everyone had made several passes but the black dmax and we asked him to go get one more pass, but unfortunately the track was shut down(Read out of our TDS control)so we looked at his only time slip(13.20) and paired him with the black Dodge(13.40), so I am a loss how you figure you were picked to race anybody?

We are trying to make a fun race where the local trucks can have a place to come race in a somewhat organized event, we at this time make no money off of this race and pay for the trophy's out of our pocket. With the support of the local shops and racers we COULD make this a successful event that we can all be proud of, for without racers we have no race.

That said if you think that I/we implied that you would be in the running for the trophy I apologize for the misunderstanding.
To make things worse the track was shut down to one lane as the 2 finalist were to race, we then(at that point made the decision to award the trophy to the quickest pass)both drivers were notified of this and both agreed with the decision.
I hope this answers your valid question and hope that you understand and accept where we are coming from and what we are trying to do.

While I am in a humble and non competitive mode as I write this I want to give Stelly a BIG THANK YOU for making the drive from Louisiana just about every month, you have shown me that you are about the sport and not what you can take back home with you rather what you can give to the sport.
You are a winner in my book in more ways than you will ever know.

Last edited:
David you need to get snow white put together I have a new truck that would look pretty sweet lined up next to it. Its a white single cab truck as well just a different brand name but its slow right now too :stab: LOL. The two would look pretty sweet lined up next to each other and if nothing else make a good picture!

side.JPG

David you need to get snow white put together I have a new truck that would look pretty sweet lined up next to it. Its a white single cab truck as well just a different brand name but its slow right now too :stab: LOL. The two would look pretty sweet lined up next to each other and if nothing else make a good picture!

View attachment 28443

working on it as well as the wifes 02 CCSB that you know so well:stab:

all kidding aside sweet looking truck, why does it look so familiar?
Does the back have a couple of chutes hanging off it??????????

Forgot to add Snow White is already one sexy looking truck, her posing next to that truck would just magnify her beauty even more:kick::hehe:

Last edited:
Lol @ chris " it's slow too "

I was gonna say I'm coming David with the Dually, but I'll let my wifes 18 second 12v handle it. Lol jk.

I'm goin for stelly!

Last edited:
working on it as well as the wifes 02 CCSB that you know so well:stab:
Can anyone say Redlight :doh:

all kidding aside sweet looking truck, why does it look so familiar?
Does the back have a couple of chutes hanging off it??????????

Thanks david and yes it does have a couple of chutes hanging off the back I should have posted that picture instead. That would have made it easier for you to recognize it seeing how thats probably the view you can most remember :lolly: :kick:.

Can anyone say Redlight :doh:

Thanks david and yes it does have a couple of chutes hanging off the back I should have posted that picture instead. That would have made it easier for you to recognize it seeing how thats probably the view you can most remember :lolly: :kick:.

You will live to regret those words, I will make you bury your ego along with the truck or go broke trying to make those words come true:shake:

:kick::tree:

Its all in good fun David but I am up for some friendly competition one white ford against one white dodge. Heck what about one maroon ford against one maroon dodge :lolly:. :fish:

[While I am in a humble and non competitive mode as I write this I want to give Stelly a BIG THANK YOU for making the drive from Louisiana just about every month, you have shown me that you are about the sport and not what you can take back home with you rather what you can give to the sport.
You are a winner in my book in more ways than you will ever know.[/QUOTE]

thanks david :thankyou2:

Back