December?

you better hurry up cause when we get the new chargers on the truck
the quest for the 9's begins. I would like to be running low 10's by January :shake:

I'm goin for stelly![/QUOTE]

Its all in good fun David but I am up for some friendly competition one white ford against one white dodge. Heck what about one maroon ford against one maroon dodge :lolly:. :fish:

if it's the maroon Dodge doing the *****ing, game on.
one heavy CCSB 7.3 up against reg cab CR Cumminsbif
To make it even more fair I'll let Amanda drive:stab::kick::tree:

Sounds like you all had a blast! I'm up for another 1600 mile Drive, Break **** at the Track and limp my Dodge home another 1600 miles... :D

if it's the maroon Dodge doing the *****ing, game on.
one heavy CCSB 7.3 up against reg cab CR Cumminsbif
To make it even more fair I'll let Amanda drive:stab::kick::tree:

Yep the maroon dodge is my lil bro's truck. Im sure he's up for it consider it a date. :rockwoot: Just let us know when to show up and we'll be there.

Hell, I might have to pull the big red truck out of retirement if a certain maroon Ford gets back on the track.

I'll even put a DI sticker on the tailgate so she has something to read going down the track. :)

Give Michael and David a break, they did they best they could that night with all the down time at the track that went on and with the given time to race. cliff had only one pass, i could get one in before David and Michael snuck us around the staging lanes to the front of the line to have a trophy race. and when the left lane closed they still did they best that they could do.

My truck is a high 12 sec truck been that way for a long and i drive it everyday. i was trying new stuff since i had recent mods, didn't know that it was TDS i just go and change stuff to see what other gains can be made. the truck is very consistent i just cant leave anything good alone :D i gotta break something.

I might go back again Friday and actually set it up to drag race, not with my 35 mud terrains lol

if you looking for a good race breedsrt you can some out there ill race ya with a set-up and tune i know that will do well.

alright i may come out there and make another pass on some smaller tires aswell. It would be a good race. If u beat me you only beat a dodge with stock engine lol so there isnt much bragging rights there but i will race u for fun.

Sounds like it will be a good turn out of fast trucks next year. With bus and the white dodge added to the mix, it should make for a hell of a TDS. That would make for 8 very fast diesel trucks in one place at one event. Starting to sound better than a sanctioned race.

HRD
Stelly
Deranged
Stelly
Bus
White Dodge
Cummins Express
Snow White (With a good back wind and a big nitrous bottle) HEHE LOL

If we plan to make it as much as possible we might make it into a big thing over time.

Sounds like it will be a good turn out of fast trucks next year. With bus and the white dodge added to the mix, it should make for a hell of a TDS. That would make for 8 very fast diesel trucks in one place at one event. Starting to sound better than a sanctioned race.

HRD
Stelly
Deranged
Danny (wrote Stelly twice on accident)
Bus
Creed1
Cummins Express
Snow White (With a good back wind and a big nitrous bottle) HEHE LOL

If we plan to make it as much as possible we might make it into a big thing over time.

EDIT

I think he is referring to me as white dodge.

C Senior, If it had shoots on it before the chassis should be right to run good times again.

Last edited:
David, Joe and myself started this event to make it fun and casual for everyone to be at the same track at the same time.
I regret that Joe stopped his involvement because of situations very much like this....
David and myself are making nothing off this event, we are paying for the trophy's and doing the organization as a thank you to the diesel community.
Guys it's very simple, if your going to complain so much about winning the trophy we will stop giving one out.
We do not charge an admission so we will not be explaining ourselves as to how we do things or who we pick.
It's supposed to be a fun event. I guarantee Eric Stelly will continue to come even if we stop the trophy's. Max and Eric have refused the trophy's so others could have a shot at it.
Creed1: I apologize as I got you confused with Breedsrt.
Breedsrt: You owe everyone who has shown up for the fun of it an apology especially Max as he has done nothing to you except give you a chance at a trophy when he let you have a huge head start.
You were NOT picked for the final as I stood directly in front of you and told you that you ran too quick(12.7), that we were picking the 13.2 vs the 13.4 trucks.
Also, if you are running the crap out of your truck for our behalf your doing it for the wrong reasons....stop....

As I have said it's very simple, show up to race your trucks, have fun.
If you get picked to run for the trophy then great. If not try again next month.
The only thing *****in and complaining is going to do is frustrate everyone into scattering out all over the place like it was before.
Let's keep everyone racing together and having a good time.

Michael
HotRodDiesels

cant make it out there this friday i got a wedding rehersal to go to :(

alright i may come out there and make another pass on some smaller tires aswell. It would be a good race. If u beat me you only beat a dodge with stock engine lol so there isnt much bragging rights there but i will race u for fun.

mine stock too

Got some new toys that will be installed before the next event :rockwoot:

1207001307.jpg

HTT 64/71/13ss and HTT manifold. Still stock injectors for now though, so it has more left in it.

I'm going to try and start coming to the races if I can find the time next year (this year there was no way). Last time I ran down a track I was doing low 12's on 37" tires. Go ahead and add me to that list to make it 9 QD trucks! :rockwoot:

Back