Destroyer II

Try doing it in a parking lot at your apartment. Tools that are handy is a set you bought at Walmart because you busted your 1/2" drive Stanley trying to loosen the dang bolts...

Yes it is.

Now that that's done.

After crawling around underneath it all morning, it looks like someone took care of it really well. Most of the underside is painted. It needs to be redone though, but im sure that has kept the truck from rusting out.

The bed is from a previous year, so the wheel wells don't match up, I am contemplating either putting a flatbed on it, or finding another bed for it. Not sure what to do.

How would I find out if it has a Dana 60, or 44 up front?

The bed is from a previous year, so the wheel wells don't match up, I am contemplating either putting a flatbed on it, or finding another bed for it. Not sure what to do.

How would I find out if it has a Dana 60, or 44 up front?

It's a 60.

Ok then...

Why is it an option when I go to autozone??? So stupid.

Anyway, I need to do a munch of drivetrain stuff, paint, and interior (dash) and it will be good.

Not to mention rust proofing the frame/undercarriage

You have a 4500lbs front axle. Every parts store asks it.

3/4 ton gasser came with the 44 and some 1 tons may have.

Am I missing something or did the PO do an I/C core support and grille conversion? Non-IC came with the 727 and 3.07s with the older, recessed grille where 91.5 came with the a518 4 speed OD unit with either 3.54s or 4.10s.

Am I missing something or did the PO do an I/C core support and grille conversion? Non-IC came with the 727 and 3.07s with the older, recessed grille where 91.5 came with the a518 4 speed OD unit with either 3.54s or 4.10s.

He might have, mine has a 3.07 rear end, and a 727

Early 91s came with the updated grille but a 727/3.07 combo.

Yep. '91 brought the updated grille. '90 was the last year of the old style. Here's mine before the update grille conversion. Granted, it had a Bank's I/C with tubular grille.

25323_108447839183510_6326198_n.jpg

Back