Diesel Dirt Drags At Waldo Motorsports Park in Gainsville FL.

Shambo

Diesel Idiot
Their is going to be a Diesel Dirt Drag class at Waldo Mororsports park this Sunday 26th The Gates open at 11:00 AM and Racing Starts at 2:00 pm This is really fun!

we will be there, filming the event. i'am sure kurt will compete. it's this sunday.

Anyone have an idea what the classes & rules are ??
Heres a link to the site, but no info about the dirt drags.
:: Waldo Motorsports - Motorcross ::
Waldo motorsports park is right in Waldo...not sure why there map shows an address in Hawthorne.
Heres the actual location of the park (Arrow is on the driveway)
29.811702,-82.167679 - Google Maps

Watch the speed limits in Waldo, they change several times, and tickets are that citys primary revenue!
-Matt

hey why don't one of you guys stop and pick me up on the way up??

There are quite a few different things going on Mud Racing Clay track racing the Diesel Dirt Drags is about 200 ft run you run twice and fastest wins unless it rains it is not real muddy on the track I had more clean up attributed to Smoke on the Water then from the Dirt Drags.

Thanks for the Position Matt In my GPS. P.S. Run the Dually!

run it with the apartment on the back Matt.

Lol... nah, all the booze would fall out of the liquor cabnet.
I'm looking for some boggers or something to go on the back of the silver truck.... I figure I wont win, but perhaps set a record for the longest rooster tails!
anybody got some good 33-35'' dirt tires to loan/ sell ??

lol...you might put some dirt track car tires on it...you know the ones that are like 15 inches wide...

Lol... nah, all the booze would fall out of the liquor cabnet.
I'm looking for some boggers or something to go on the back of the silver truck.... I figure I wont win, but perhaps set a record for the longest rooster tails!
anybody got some good 33-35'' dirt tires to loan/ sell ??
matt i have a set of BFG A/T 35-12.50-16.5 i can bring you 2 of them? call or pm me:rockwoot:

matt i have a set of BFG A/T 35-12.50-16.5 i can bring you 2 of them? call or pm me:rockwoot:

hey matt i have super swamper tsl' their 34 10.50s i have one good one for sure ill check and see if i have 2

and youll have to let me know we if you think my truck can compete wit the tranny the way it is that is.:woohoo:

I borrowed a set of 14 35 Bogger TSL's today.
I was really hoping to find a set of full paddles, but nobody up here plays in the sand.
I'm supprised how many of you were willing to loan *ME* tires! :evil
Thanks!
Any word yet on the rules? Can I race with like a Geo Metro hanging out the bed ??

I borrowed a set of 14 35 Bogger TSL's today.
I was really hoping to find a set of full paddles, but nobody up here plays in the sand.
I'm supprised how many of you were willing to loan *ME* tires! :evil
Thanks!
Any word yet on the rules? Can I race with like a Geo Metro hanging out the bed ??

you say that like it's a bad thing matt...the only thing I saw you raisin 'ell with was dirt...

Pour the bed full of sand...wonder what sand over the stacks would do...

Mat I don't know of any rules yet o Lets push the Envelope the can always pull the Geo Metro off if it falls off and the crowed would love it especially if one of the monster trucks ran it over!

congrats go out to rodger shamblin for getting 1st place. nick for getting second, turbo matt (2wd) for third and kurt lincon for getting 4th. good job guys and keep it up.

How did Kurt with a 4wd lose to matt? lol...any pictures of matts truck with the big tires on the back?

hey rodger dont get to used to all those wins ill be back soon enough to take the crown from you. lol

Back